Reviews for Enemies
lapizAzure chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I LOVE IT! the last four words were epic!
Valkerie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh...*cries a little*

This is sad. But sweet. And it just SOUNDS like Bartimeaus.

Keep writing like this; you are officially awesome.

peace and pies and stuff,

Valkerie
Selbe chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
All these Bartimaeus fanfics have got me crying...
CrystalDaggerz chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
wha! I'm going to cry! (I mean I'm reading this and listening to You're not alone, for goodness sake!) I can't believe Nathaniel dies...and Bartimaeus cared! Man, I'm going to start crying again. Keep up the good work
talkitive567 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
ABSOLUTLY PERFECT!

I think you nailed Bartimaeus's feelings wonderfully! I think you should keep writing. You are really very good!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This was really good. I think you really captured Bartimaeus's spirit, and his feelings on Nathaniel. Very nice.

KrisEleven~
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I can't beleive I didn't review this! I put the story in my C2, but I don't review. Could I be any ruder?

LOL. It's nice. Like it. Very good.
Seshata chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Okay. I'm going to try to put this as mildly as possible: This was SO GOOD! It was absolutely perfect. Bartimaeus was right on, and the last line was simply wonderful. Thank you SO much for writing this - it's one of the best Barti fanfics that I have ever read, short though it was. In short - phenomenal job!

~Seshata
elrondistehrapist chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Go Fuck yursirelve I'm niut a troll y fuggin' beyouth!

ur on my fav autors list!1 :)
humhallelujah chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
OMG, you're doing Bartimaeus Trilogy in Fanfic100? *rushes off to check*

This was really good, though the spacing was a little weird.
Picaro chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Ah, short, to the point and still so very good.

I just finished the last part of the trilogy yesterday, but Im glad that Im not the only whos touched (and sad) by the way ît ended.

What you wrote was a very in-character Bartimaeus thing to say and Id like to thank you for sharing it with us.

(PS: seems to have striken again and jumbled the wohle text in one single column, making it a bit difficult to read.)
Kitsune Yarisha chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
It's a very nice drabble. But please reedit the formating. It was difficult to read and a bit harsh on the eyes. Keep writing.

Ja ne.
AgiVega chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Nice and emotional, but the formatting is completely screwed up, with no paragraphs at all. I just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't notice :)