Reviews for Never Quite as Planned
My Insolence chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Aw! Really cute!
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
it was very good because it was really funny and cute and worked very well with the book!
Miss SJB chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
awsome. totally awsome
Invaderk chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Heh, I thought it started off a little rocky, but the ending was really really good.

Nice work!
dayflower chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
i thought that it was insanely adorable. I can just picture that last scene... "Lily Potter?"

HEHEHE it's soo good.
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
To answer your questions, it DEFINATELY was good! And worth my time? Totally! Why would I think it was bad if I thought it was good? (that did not make sense, did it? but anyways, very original LE/JP, really funny! ((haha, klutzy james! _ lol))
KTMidnight chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Awe. Lily Potter? Very well written, very sweet. I loved it.
Cat10201 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
aw it's funny and cute! I was laughing the whole way through it!
Faith Wesley chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Short, cute, and funny. I liked it.
Sins of Angels chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I loved it! Especially the first question, "Sparkly weinies!" That was genius! And I especially loved the end, it was very well done!

Excellent work!

Sins of Angels
onlyaname chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
cute
smoke and fumes chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
In this review, piggish Lipgloss-d approached SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch, intending to say, "Good story, I loved the structure, and the end."

What she said was " &#&HKSDLKAL:ADPASPAJNSN!I!(!)" owing to a jammed keyboard.

Hoho I'm being really lame, but yes, I loved your story to bits and pieces (cliche, I know).
BajaB chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I thought I would return the favour and read a few of yours, and I am glad I did. I particularly liked this one. The simple format and extremely funny lines were great. Concise and to the point, it was brilliantly done.

Thanks for the laugh!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aw so cute! I loved it especially the end!
Adonis blue chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I really enjoyed reading this; I laughed out loud. It presented a more endearing side of James that softens his "pig-headed" personality and wins him sympathy from the reader for his stupid behavior. I especially enjoyed the parallel structure that ran throughout and provided the framework for the story. As for the ending-excellent idea. It was the perfect finish in many ways.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »