Reviews for puddle
Kingess chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Favoriting this!

“A tight pud—oh, Axel, you slut.”

YES. Slut!Axel is my favorite of all the Axels. Really and truly.
Polish chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*Sproffles and falls out of chair* Ahhahahahaha! roflmao!(on floor still laughing) I loved it!(gasping) I really did! the thing about the mud was just hilarious!
Fatal-Love chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
EL - OH - EL.

“He was all ‘I love the rain, lalala’ so I pushed his ass into a puddle. He was all ‘BLUH-GAH’ and I just laughed.”

oh lord that made me laugh.

BLUH GAH.

imma say that all the time nao xD
A Shining Armour chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Heh. Fun and cute, gotta love it. I must say, yours are some of the best slash pairings I've read. Nicely done, your going to my favs, and once I find the time, I shall read all your one shots. :)
organizedcure chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
xD What else would Axel be, I mean: Axel. Yeah. Puddles have offically been pervertized. THANK YOU.
element-43 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Dance, water, DANCE!

Battle cries are a true gift from above.

Caro-Chan
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh. Very nice... Bluh-gah... Nice...
anon chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Ok, this one was god! I loved it, especially how irritated Axel seemed and how playful Roxas was. I love the ending the most though.

I just couldn't stop laughing at what Demyx said, lol.

Keep up the work, o mighty writer!
The Soup chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Yummy yummy lemon-slash for meh tummy! Your right though: Demyx does sound like "Buh-wah!" XD I loved this story to the grave, man! Excellent, excellent, I can't stress it enough. Ohh, yeah: Roxasseme/uke; Axeluke - A beautiful equasion that needs to be explored more often! I just feel bad. *sniff* Axel's ain't much of a romantic. No cuddling, no huggles, no kisses - nothin'. Poor Roxy-boy.

Top-notch fic you have right here!

~The Soup (how many reviews does this make?)
Neferet10210 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
xD

*laugh, laugh*

I love this. It made me giggle insanely.
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Ah! This is quite a good story! XD It is very interesting. Puddle, huh? XD Hehe! Thank you for writing this! Until next time! Nyaa! _
aki tari nai chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Thanks to you, my friend and I now say "Go fall in a puddle!"

The equivalent to "Go fuck yourself"? Maybe. But it's cool.

Axel is such a slut. Gotta love it.
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
iloveit.

oh gabby, you wounderful fountain of archy-inspiration, you.

*gigglesnort*
freakenout chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
haha loved it! slutty whores n_n. bluh gah!
MusiqMistress chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
And I shall laugh also. XD Love!