Reviews for Daughter of the Wind OLD
Rendrag Divad chapter 42 . 6/8/2007
Glad to see you are writing again; I had given up hope. This is one of my favorite stories and to my surprise I got to read two more chapters. they were really great and I hope you continue.
dolphingurl08 chapter 42 . 5/17/2007
i can't wait for the rest of the story
darkness-0 chapter 42 . 3/2/2007
Wow...I do not know what to say. Your story is wonderful. I like the whole Lavatiz with the daughter thing. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. I spent the last 2 hours reading all of it. Keep going!
Hagi's Replacement chapter 22 . 2/9/2007
Rogue is in the lower left corner of the world map. (wander around on the wings of colon more ok?)

One day Hagi will fall and I will be there to step into his place.
Hagi's Replacement chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
I noticed a missing word in your story, sorry it just jumped out at me.

Thank goodness he didn't have to too much tonight.

umm shouldn't it be "Thank goodness he didn't have to do too much tonight"

This story kicks ass so far by the way.

One day Hagi will fall and I will be there to step into his place.
ASM45 chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
This is quite fascinating and nicely written. I’m sorry that I can only read the first two chapters, but I must say you’ve got me captivated. I look forward to reading more, once I get enough free time on my hands. It would have been nice to give us more descriptions about your characters though, like Coen and Niira. You gave us lovely details about the animals in the LOD world, but not about your main characters. Your dialogue seemed very realistic, but there were times when I couldn’t tell who was saying what exactly. You did have a few phrases in italics, but didn’t mention who actually said them, so I was kind of left wondering. It’s not a bad start and I will try to read more.
Rendrag Divad chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
"It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer."

I'm sorry that I can't write a good review (I'm a printer - not a writer) but I did want to tell you that I like your story and to thank you for the pleasure your writing has given me.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Well, this was interesting enough. Rather short, though. A description of Coen would've been nice, though.
kuro's girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Sorry it took so long to review your story (it's purplebloom500 from LJ), applied for a job and trying to get my permit. This sounds like it's going to be an interesting story.
Purple-Rosie chapter 37 . 7/28/2006
Snap! ((huggles author)) That was well done!

Anyway, I sence that Niira and Coen have a thing for each other. XD
Purple-Rosie chapter 36 . 7/28/2006
I'm guessing the Pale Dust Dragoon is thunder? Cool...- I love your characters.
Purple-Rosie chapter 35 . 7/28/2006
Oh! Oh! I know! That green dragoon, that's the bat-guy isn't it? He's the one who already has wings but they disappear when he transforms, right? - Woot! I like bats...
Purple-Rosie chapter 34 . 7/28/2006
Whoa, kinda...yeah. o.o Wow, sorry I haven't reviewed in like, forever, but my internet is acting stupid. Anyway, THAT ROCKED! ((huggles))
Reiji Neko Mitsukai chapter 38 . 7/27/2006
ARAHG! The cute... THE CUTE...

Curse you for putting Diandra in there.
Raindog Bride chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
You know, your writing is good, and I was really sucked in in the beginning... but I'm not sure that I can accept magical morphing catgirls in the LoD universe. :P Mostly because the game said that only Winglies could use magic, which she isn't. Also, Lavitz didn't strike me as the person to have a kid, let alone an illigitimate one (He was such a momma's little boy, after all ;) ). He was too damned shy, for one!

I'm sorry that I'm not going to be reading further, the plot's just too whacky for me, and my canon-meter's going off like crazy. But you are a good writer, and you can obviously stick to a story, so I admire that. Peace out!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »