Reviews for The Leaving Song
cutexchica727 chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
oh ! i love this its so ooc for hyde and normally i dont like it but this i do like. i think you should continue and have somthing dramatic happen like jackies plane crash ( thats really dramatic) and she is in the hostpital and the chancs of her living are slim but she pulls throught with hyde by her side. I like happy endings ! (these are just suggestions if you dont like them dont worry about using them)
paradiso31 chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
OMG! Great story. Please write more soon. I always love a strong, independent jackie who does what she wants and gets on with her life forcing Hyde to come after her.
Realynn8 chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
OMG! I loved it! But the ending was so sad! Please continue! Please, dont leave us hanging here! I wanna read more, even if it is just a one shot.
Dryan89 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
you should do a fic where he goes after, like really tries hard to get her back, not taking no for an answer.
JackieHydeFan4ever chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
OMG this was so sad and touching, especially when she was saying her goodbyes and she called Bob dad. Wow, the ending killed me though. I was hoping she'd stop the car and go to Hyde. Great story, please continue.
Lower Me From This Pedastal chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
omg i actually cried on that one and ive only dont that on a few. and thats only on my bestfriends (stephanie). you have to continue with this storie its one of the best iv read.
jords chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
If tears are any indication, YES YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CONTINUE!

I loved this story, and so wish this is how the season finale could have played out. Alas, we'll always have great fan fic like this to fix what the retarded writers never understood - Jackie and Hyde are made for each other. The reason this season was so awful was because they not only broke this fairly basic principle, they tried to smash it into smithereens, and then light it on fire. (gee, do you think I'm bitter?)

Thanks so much for sharing!
taradactyl chapter 2 . 4/11/2006

Aw :(

That was so sad...
alittlesummerwine chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Ah, the drama of it all. I loved it! I admire Jackie for being strong and sticking up for herself - Hyde has put her through hell and he needs to suffer a little and then beg and grovel and do whatever it takes to get her back. I definitely want to read more! I say just continue the story - have Hyde be a man and go after the woman. If he loves her so much, he should do it - maybe wait a week, a month, take care of the record store business a little bit, and then head after her!
holyshnitzel chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Oh my god. This is one the most beautiful and well written stories I have ever read. I loved how you made it so angsty, and despite the tragic ending, you could see how much they loved each other. And I love how you kept everyone so in character, especially Hyde. Oh, I could imagine everything so well, I'm actually kinda teary right now. I would LOVE a future fic. Keep up the great work!
maddancer73 chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
great chapter

update really really soon
Ken no Kakera chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
I loved it! Sad endings are just as beautiful, if not more so, than happy ones. I'd be happy either way if you continued or chose to leave the story be. I liked the lyrics of the song, but it wasn't very good when I actually listened to it. Still, a wonderful addition to the fic!
JRP82190 chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
it was good and bittersweet
lala chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
o snap...really good...i liked the story
JESSI chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
I dont really understand... and i think you should of done it with an happy ending because obviously were not getting it on the show so we should create one of our own!