Reviews for Spring Fling
charger21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
hands down one of my favorite Kiotr Fanfics! Easy to read and I think its really funny! I just love the whole cut him up and then weld him back to together part! I hope you do more!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I think what I like most about this is that while it's Kiotr-oriented, it deals with Lancitty respectfully. Something far too few Kiotr stories do.
Joshua's Promise chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Totally loved it! This is such a cute pairing, too! You're a great writer.
Amokitty chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Well Ms. Rose, your stories are noted for their humor, wit, and their zingy one-liners... but I think this story might just have them all beat.

Kitty worrying over smelling like Pledge or "I Can't Believe It's Not Grandma?" - holy crap! :D Where DOES your inspiration come from for this stuff? LOL.

Kitty not wanting to succumb to Marysueosity. I had fits! Somehow it makes sense that Kitty would have her own FF account. And let's not forget Viktor Krum! You have no idea how silly I feel for not noticing the Viktor/Piotr similarities. I'll never look at Harry Potter stories the same way again.

"Nothing here at Austen's I like". LOL. Honestly? I don't like shopping there either! ;P I agree with Kitty completely, and would much prefer to shop at Claremont's! Ah, the biting satire warms my heart...

I like how you take your thorough knowledge of Evo continuity and then make logical progressions with it. There are an ungodly amount of Evo stories that make no sense from the get-go. And then you take your rapidly expanding knowledge of 616 continuity and give this story a twist! The Poppupian tour group! Ha! I can't believe you had the Impossible Man crash the school dance! That amused me no end. Such a nice touch there.

Peter's shyness and Kitty's internal monologue during Peter's invitation were simply adorable. Kitty getting a foot massage from Peter? *sigh*. Lots of WAFF (yea!), and I thought the ending was delightful.

A light, dreamy, sweet confection of a story - that also managed to be sharp and funny as hell.

If only more Evo stories could be like this.
blue-fuzzy chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
do i see a sequel in the furture? the ending seemed a bit rushed to me though, and the alien invasion thing? what the heck was up with that? totally odd, but really funny. another good story, i tell you. i don't even thing we have Spring Flings at our school? oh well, i'm like Rogue anyway, so i wouldn't go. lol
SCIFIsh chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
aww that's cuute...
Rogue181 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
So cute! Can't wait to see what you do with your next story. :-)
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Another Triumph, my dear! HOnestly. Magnificent.

I love the little character changes you put in here, to keep it different from the other Kiotr's:

I love it how Scott wasn't all "I don't trust Piotr. Grumble grumble grumble." While, yes, He does have a baseball bat stuck up his ass at times... I mean, what sane person doesn't relax and enjoy the company of those around him? Especially when they're two fine people like Remy and Piotr.

I like it how Lance wasn't all "I'm a severe jackass. I'm only going to say insanely rude things, and be increasingly bitter... even though the breakup was probably my fault in the first place." It really makes sense for them to still be friends. I mean, when some people write it like that, I start to imagine Kitty as one of those battered wive defendents on Law and Order... or in "The Burning Bed" and she's much too strong to get trapped in that situation. And THANK YOU for pointing out that Lance has a mullet.

Also, it makes insane sense that Kitty would write fanfictions. She has those little geeky habits like Star Wars comics in the original comics, so it just makes sense for them to be updated with the technology of modern times.

and OMG! Like, when I saw "The Goblet of Fire" at the Yule Ball I was totally thinkg "Wow. This reminds me of Kitty and Piotr so much it's almost scary. She's the smart little brunette. He's the older, hot Slav." Like... it was uncanny. Do you think J.K Rawling got inspiration from this Marvel comic?

Anyways! Awesome!