Reviews for The Ice Storm
Ranuel chapter 31 . 7/16/2010
This is quite an accomplishment. Not only did your keep at this for years but you created a story that when read forms a coherent whole. The prologue from the very first story is echoed in the Epilogue of the last and characters grow as the story progresses. Good work.
Gina chapter 31 . 3/21/2008
I know this story is way over and done with but I couldn't help but comment. The 10th Kingdom was my favorite movie when it came out and I only recently watched it again. First and foremost, I love this whole series of your stories. So beautifully written and one could only picture that another 10th Kingdom movie could be made from your writing. Absolutely wonderful. I couldn't stop reading it. Awesome. :D
JediMonkey chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I have read all of your posted 10 Kingdom fics and I love them. They were very well written and I would read them for hours at a time untill I got headaches from staring at the computer screen. I just have one question: what was your reason for not mentioning Wolf's direct relation to the house of Red...I'm pretty sure hes like her great-grandson...?
Griffbear chapter 31 . 4/6/2007
Damn. All 4 *should* be a novella ;)
babyhalo19 chapter 31 . 2/3/2007
I have been following your stories for a long time, and finally finished this last installment. I must say, it was amazing, and you are a truly amazing author. You wrote the characters with so much depth and perception. I loved every chapter.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I was wondering if you knew what you were going to have Virginia owe to the evil stepmother. And if you did, if you wouldn't mind telling me. ;p I know you're done, but I'd love to try and beg you to write just one more story 33
brokenblackangel chapter 31 . 12/30/2006
Dear lord...

I have just finished reading the entire series, and I must say, it is very beautiful...

Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece of art.

MagicAmethyst80 chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
Interesting to see you exploring the relationship between Scarlett and Wolf, with Virginia wondering if they will ever be able to put aside their differences.

Nice to see Tenth Kingdom technology having an effect on the Nine Kingdoms. Scarlett is certainly right about how by bringing in heat, Tony really is saving lives. Wonder if Tony would be able to bring other methods of transportation over from the Tenth Kingdom in order to help spread the heat. Gets me thinking about the logistics about taking cars apart, bringing them through the mirror and then reassembling them on the other side.

I fully understand Scarlett's concerns about letting the Wolves into her Kingdom, and the potential consequences it may bring.
nicole chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
must say i loved all the stories, i stuck with them and waited patiently for you to update, and now i'm sad to realize that it's over. Absolutely fantastic.
Ranitagoyle chapter 31 . 10/30/2006
Hi! This was great and you got it out in time for Halloween. I have to say that I have enjoyed the journey through the Circle. I was wondering if you plan to write a brand new series involving Wolf and Virginia, or is this it? I hope not because you have a great talent. This has been a great ride and I thank you for it.
DawnGoddess87 chapter 28 . 10/19/2006
...I LOVE it! I've read the whole "series" up to what you have, and I have to say that it is captivating, a wonderfully complex and in-depth story, and extremely well written. I especially appreciate the character growth you've accomplished with Virginia. It is very hard to make a character as influential and seemingly "all-powerful" as she is without turning them into the stereotypical super-human. Your Virginia gains new flaws as she loses old ones and has many traits that keep her down on "our level" so to speak. All of your other characters are similarly well developed (and I HEART Wolf like any other rabid fangirl _), but Virginia's example leaped out at me. You've created an amazing story that is hard not to get lost in. That being said, I can't wait till the next chapter!
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Yet another take on Dragon lore in the Nine Kingdoms. I like this interpretation of what they are, why they vanished, and their connection to the dwarves and quicksilver.

Also like the way you are exploring the Murray family. Always wondered what would have happened to them after Tony left, did the spell stick, or did it eventually wear off?
Lucinha chapter 13 . 7/2/2006
I'm loving your story ... very interesting and well written.

Waiting for more!
phantomcupcake42 chapter 12 . 6/25/2006
I WANT MORE! AGH! WHENS ITS COMMING OUT!
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
Well done chapters, I'm glad to see that Virginia's baby is okay, and you didn't go the route of her losing it and dealing with the aftermath.

Interesting to see that Tony is coming up way a "Tenth Kingdom," way of saving Wendell's Kingdom from the cold!
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Well done chapter, the Ghost Wolf, Yacobe certanly is an intereting chatacter. I want to learn more about him, the others of his kind, and why they are willing to go along with the Ice Queen's demands.