Reviews for To Forget
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Amazing... this was depressing, but perfect! Poor Ayame! [ Great job!
bluecrazed chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
*sniffle* even that was emotional and deep! Good job!

Oh, and I read your profile. Mabudachi trio are sexy bastards and even though I have no hatred towards Yuki, he does act like he has a stick up his ass. I agree with you 100%!
Akito77 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
You can't leave it like that O.o Continue - I like it
cassandra chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Hi. To keep this short sweet and too the point, PLEASE WRITE MORE!

PurpleAjah chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
aw, that was really sweet!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I like drabbles, and I like angst, but this went beyond angsty. This was borderline emo. (By my friends' usages of the word, that is, which I am continually realizing may not be the conventional definition)

Are Hatori's eyes really green? I thought they were gray... In any case, I never have liked characters being identified by their eyes or hair.

Yes, this is one of my promised reviews. I hope you weren't expecting squealing fluff like for the HanaTohru fic. Only my OTPs can really get that reaction, usually... And if you get it otherwise, consider it an honor, yes?

I'm not terribly harsh, but if you want me to be more (or less, actually) brutal, tell me and I'll try to comply.

Have a nice day!

~ Morgan

PS - I just realized that my review is probably longer than your fic. That's funny.
this is not my home chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Okay, you just majorly depressed me, but that's okay. I love this, after all. You should do a Furuba drabble collection.
CrazyDreamin chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I have one comment:WTF is supposed to be happening?
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
yes...continues it! you can't stop here!
K chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Do it! Write another!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Continue! I love your stories.. there aren't many people who write decent Ayame fics.
UnspokenDreams chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow, this is very deep. Despite it's length I felt the despair and angst of the story. Very, very nice. Please continue.
darkestNoir chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
TT_TT you allready have 6... why don't you continue it ?
Suiryoka chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Drabbles are nice. It's very interesting and it would leave everyone hanging if you didn't continue. Please do! Good start, by the way.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Soo... perfect. I don't know how you and your ilk manage to sum up volumes in one hundred-odd words...

Ahm, just a little technical error... At the end Aya says "That'S you'll never love me." Sort of distracting, is all.