Reviews for The Broken Hearted
KandeeQueen chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

I loved it though, even if it did make me want to throw my laptop at a wall. :)
Wolflover40 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love it!
Police Man chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Your under arrest for killing off Theresa *Puts you in handcuffs* your going downtown
HolyMoses chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
So depressing :(
EbonyK chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
As depressing and heart-breaking as it was, I loved it

Great story

I'm about to read the sequel!
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
wow,Im blinded by tears now,wow.

it was so sad :(
halfbl00dprincess chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was really beautiful...made me cry!

I'm going to read the sequal!

Bellax:) :D :P
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
It was really sad, and Jay didn't deserved to die.
rmariel chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Oh my gosh, it's just incredible! Well written, however, here's what I propose you do: this story would be great if you re-write it with a little bit more detail. It still would work as a one-shot fic, but with more detail, I'm pretty sure the story will be greater. Hope you edit and add more detail, make it longer. That way you'd satisfy your readers. The drama added was pretty emotional, but with detail (again, as I said before) it would be great-the readers would actually feel what the characters in the story is feeling. You have the advantage here, so use it. ) Good job by the way. You write well, hope I read more of your stories!
Queen Denby chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
how could you you killed then muderer!
Icepaw chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
It was sort but good!

Shibby!
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Aw, that is so sweet!

Captured jay really well i think, great job!
The OddBird chapter 1 . 5/10/2006

That was sad..

When you described how Theresa got hit I could FEEL it. Ick, I hate drunk drivers.

Good writing.

And poor Jay. Well, now he can be with Theresa.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
This story was very sweet and sad. A bit cliché at the end, but the constellations part was a nice touch. There were a few spelling/grammar errors, so try and read through more carefully next time. Also, it'd be nice to see a longer entry, though that's not for me to decide. Good job.
money makes me smile chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Holy shitters. Wow! Didn't see that coming. lol.

Well done. I enjoyed this story very much... even if it is sad. lol. I love the detail. Amazing :)

To be a bit honest though, I can't see Jay killing himself... now if he had to say, 'accidently' fall onto his sword... *whistles* haha.

Anywho, that made no sense, eh? lol! So anyway, yeah great story. And I see there is a sequel for me to read? lol. Away I go to read and review that!

Again, great story :D