Reviews for This Time
So awesome
obsessedwithsora chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
aw~
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That was great :D I felt so bad for Sora, but I'm glad everything cleared up in the end :)
Heart Br0ken chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Haha, what a weird ending...Riku starting to cry in the end? o) That's bit weird. And, hearing him with that outburst makes me feel sadd. Sora and Riku total cuteness~!
Sora Hevalon chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
hm wow riku in denial hehehe so cute _
wizy123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
i loved it its cruel that Riku would think that Sora would steal anything from him but i loved the end.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This was an amazing and well written piece. Nice job on keeping them all in character. I have to say that this is such a bittersweet fic. Hope you don't mind me adding it to my C2.
permainactiveaccount chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Great job! Keep up the fab work! And don't stop writing! This has to be one of the best fics I've read, so don't stop! Ne ne!
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Cute! i like it! keep up the good work!
apie chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
d'aww, touching :D
syntic chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I am furious at Riku in this. I've never been so upset at him as much as I am at this very moment (of 2 o'clock in the morning). 1/4th of the way through this I was like, "Omigosh... if this turns out to have a angsty ending I'm going to have nightmares tonight and possibly cough up blood just for added effect." And you know what you left me feeling in the end of this? Furious -yet again. ;_;

I love Riku (Sora x Riku as well)... I truly do(he's a sweetheart in KHII), but he never really made a very good first-impression on me the first time in the game, so impressions stick on me. And I can't help but want to take Sora away from him, paopu fruit or not. Riku should be slapped. : I What hurts the most was probably the "I loved Sora. I did." OH- *slaps him* XO

Anyways, I'll still applause you for a job well done (especially on the angst). : )
Star Sapphirex chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this. Great job!
crazy novelist-san chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
very nice.

soo sweet. i luved it soo much! it was really good!

Faves!

-Novelist-san
emeraldwolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
very well written. i love first person POV. and you did a really amazing job keeping Riku in character. i like seeing him as the confused and hesitant one for once. bravo. _