Reviews for Still Here
nim draug chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awwww, this was really good - poor Donnie. Your idea is really unique :-)
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This is really fantastic. It's so beautifully done - poor Donnie struggling to make sense of what has suddenly been rendered so confusing and frightening. Even in his condition, he still tries to solve the riddl. The flashbacks were a great addition, and the ending sentence was just so perfect I sniffled a bit.
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
WOW! I like trolling through archives, this one is absolutely spectacular. Moving someone who isn't a huge Donnie fan is an achievement. I like the take you've done here, the idea that the caged beast isn't feral, not quite yet, just confused and hurting.

I know this is an old piece but I would be curious to see if there was any other feelings when he got to Bishop's or was he too far gone by then?

Great piece!

Hel
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Great story. I like this. Good perspective on Donnie's mutation. Thank goodness he's cured now. Write more good stories soon. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
pacphys chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Ooh, Very nicely done! I love how you used the blurs and the last line is wonderful. Excellent work!

Cheers,

pacphys
Cynlee chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
AH! That last sentence! O! Poor Don-san!

Bravo! Good take on the storyline!
stocktonwood chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Fantastic job. Really well done. You got me choking up, great job.

Great use of visuals and language. You really captured the confusion and torment. I'm totally at a loss for words.
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Silver: Nice approach to the idea.

Golden: Anyone who hasn't seen the 100th episode'll have no idea what's going on till the end anyway. XD (hugs Donnie)
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wonderful story, really! I could so get into Donny's feelings at the moment, you really are a genius when it comes to sensitivity! Great writing! You go!

Take care of yourself.

Idun
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
(cries) Very emotional! Poor Donnie. But he got fixed! (pumps fist) Excellent job!

Ashite Imasu,

LN
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
ouch! *sniff* oh, wow! you got the confused and frightened thoughts of gemera/Don so well, it's- beautifully sad! yes, Raph, Mike and Leo miss him dearly, and though I though he were angry, trying to break his sealed unit, you have a point, maybe he was JUST trying to make a connection, how sad...

good work! I think you did well in this sone!
Basia Lynn chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
You really captured the frustration Donnie must feel, trapped as a monster...I like how you described the blurs that were his brothers. It's so angsty I probably said "Poor Donnie!" like five times as I was reading this! XD No but really, you're an excellent writer and this was a very good read. I hope you feel better.
Aaron Smiley chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
*sits gaping at the computer screen*

Holy Guacamole! Innocent, this is fabulous! wow. Wow. WOW!

I think this may be the best thing you've ever written. i'm serious! You totally got into Donnie's mind, I'm -I'm blown away!

Holy flippin' Hamburgers!

WOW!

That's about all I can get out at this point. This is going to my faves list I'm just- WOW!

In case you haven't noticed this is awesome work !

Aaron Smiley