Reviews for Master And Artist
Yimo chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
You've got the wrong Ansem listed in the summary.
Woven Misery chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Beautifully written. Makes it seem like that much less of a crack pairing.

Josiy
Ansamine chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Please write more about Ansem & Namine. Im begging
RunningSnow chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Aw what a cute pairing...

Nicely written!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Wow... Pretty... I like it... It's so them to. And I don't really see it as a crack!pairing. With Kingdom Hearts I find it best to keep an open mind... Anything is possible..
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
*giggles and snatches a choccy-chip cookie* _

Tally-poo, you CRACKHEAD. xD; I don't know how you managed to make it work, but it did, and I'm amazed. Plus, it's formatted in such pretty ways~ . . . D I bet I could tear open your brain, and we'd find all these little kingdom hearts chibis, all set up in diagrams with arrows and and possibilities. o_o; I'm going to draw that, I so am. When's your birthdayy? n_n

xx zanisha
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
crack!pairing XD

but, it was written so...BEAUTIFUL :DD

i liked the form of this~ so cool _

greatjob!
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow this is TOTAL crack! Totaly crack, seriously. But its awesome. Really cute and sweet and just ... fuggin awesome man. I loved it. Write more soon.
Rachel1415 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
All right good job I really liked that!
TATheSunTwin chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow this is really good!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Crack rocks, keep the kid. When I fist saw the summery, I have to admit I had a mini WTF moment. But I decided to try it out anywya, and I'm glad that I did! This was great! You always make these things so believe-able. It was actually kinda sweet.
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
*listening to country music*

...

*cracks up*

WTF. FUNNY. Much amusement. XD Mwahhaha Ansem has a weakness... that isn't darkness... O.o I REALLY can't imagine him in a relationship. Wonder why that is... _

ANSAMINE! WHEE HEE HEE! I'M HIGH ON ANSAMINE! XDD

Hahahaha, COOKIE! CHOCOLATELY COOKIE FOR ME PLZ! MWAH! And my suggested pairing? Hmm... *rummages in crack!drawer* Well, as of late me been into Namine x Roxas and Hayner x Olette, neither of which are really crack... So let's mix them! Hayner x Namine! LOL! Yay! XD

Go go go! Fly, my pretties, fly! :D Fly, dammit. -'*nudges* Plz?

*munches cookies*

Yay.

~Racc48
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow! My very first Namine x Ansem I have eva read and it was REALLY GOOD!

Nicely written too.

So I get a cookie of my choice now? lol.

Good work.