Reviews for A Home
itzcheeseball chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
i absolutely love this story! is there a sequel with the new baby?
GGLOVER91 chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Okay, so I just read the lst few chapters of your story. They were awesome. I mean it too.
sarahb2007 chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
OMG please tell me that wasn't the end it was so good i really want you to continue or else do a sequel {sp}
laurendee chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Wow, this is a great story! I really like the points both characters bring up to one another. You did a nice job discussing all of the events that have been going on, and in adding what happens in the future. I like the ending a lot! Keep writing!
Cappuccino2go chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
Oh it's over :(

I really enjoyed your story. You had me nearly cry at some points. Love your ending. The song is great and they're going to have another baby - that's so sweet.
prunenikel chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
Aw I loved it! Geat work, its awesome :D
lukedanesloverr chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
NO! You are NOT a cheese ball! That was the best and un-cheesiest ending ever! Amazing story!
localizy chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
I am glad that you are a cheeseball.
Ms Kitten chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
Aw LOVE that ending! LOVE it! I just knew that she was pregnant long before I read it. An epilogue like that it's bound to have an other baby on the way... lol
chmelms chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
Awe...I love the cheese! Any chance of a sequel? Us JJ need something good to read and keep our hopes up for this VERY LONG summer.
purplekirbyshaft chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
i loved it it was so good
WeasleyWizardingWheezes12 chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
great story! enjoyed it, and excited to read much more from you. I spotted a few grammatical errors, but all just simple and careless mistakes, so...thats it. Its a relief to finally read something that wasn't done by a ten year old with knowledge only of AIM phrases.
Lukeistheone chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
great story, excellent and I love cheese by the way. LOL
OyPoodles chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This has been a wonderful fic and the last chapter you wrote was beautiful. Great job and I look forward to the updated version and the possibility of a secret lost chapter.
TerribleKate chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
Ack! I love you! I want to marry you! I want to feed you grapes and kiss your feet. I want to name my firstborn after you.

Well, maybe not. But I do love your story and I think that you're a brilliant writer. I really loved the ending, even if it was a little fluffy. Sometimes fluff is nice.

I hope to see more fanfiction from you! You're awesome.