Reviews for Finding Home
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Good story
Please continue
Gemini011 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
This is an interesting concept, and I would have liked to see more. I'd be especially interested in finding out why they're both so stoic and expressionless most of the time. It saddens me that, since the story is seven years old, you're probably not going to update it again.

Oh well.

Thanks for writing!
Maj. Gen. Jack O'Neill chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
I love the story so far. At first, I didn't really understand what was happening, but then you began to explain it later on. I hope you plan on continuing this sometime soon.
Himonky chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
The pregnancy is a little strange...But it does give it flavor.

Over all it looks good. Look forward to your next update.
GeekViking86 chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
This fic is very good so far, I hope you can continue and finish it in the future. I have but one request though- please let Asuka change her hair color back at some point!
Razzle Jazzle chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I wonder what there gonna do now

P. FRIGGIN RICH BIATCH
J.G. The Gamer chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
Hmm, very interesting developments you have going here. First off with that incident in Asuka's room. I'm slightly surprised it turned into what happened.

Knowing the inevitable attack, an odd move by the good doctor to send Shinji and Asuka to the USA to have them avoid the impending assault. And then the bank password too. So it looks like the kids are set with their new life.

And well, Commander Ikari's scenario looks like it's up in smoke. In a way, I'm happy that he's behind bars.

And oh yes, the Pokemon reference was a rather funny moment in what appears to be a serious story.

Well I'll keep an eye on this one. Hopefully they'll be able to open up more to each other though.
Acekial chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
A little off, but considering th events of EoE, not too crazy. Well written, good central idea, an enjoyable read. Thank you, I hope you update soon.
Dar Sel'La chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Oh, this is intresting. Must have been something real nasty if Shinji is that pissed at her. Keep the goodness comming.
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
Excellent job. Keep it up. Frost out.
J.Alana1 chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
This has an interesting tone to it, Nic. I like what I've read so far. Keep it up. This looks like a sure fire hit. Sorry I haven't been around much. Definately keep this up. This is intriguing. Very intriguing. I'm interested to see what happens in the next couple of chapters.
Deathwish911 chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
Not bad, Asuka is toned down alot, but it still fits. Will you have them show up to the trial? It would be interesting to see what happens...Please keep up the GREAT work.
Dog Demons Rock chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I like the story so far. Keep it up!
Shmern chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
w00t!

I'm really glad to see that you've gotten back to this, I really thought that you had left this piece.

Anyway, I really hope it's not going to be another two months until your next update :(
Pancho Villa chapter 4 . 6/26/2006