Reviews for Tears
Cliscia chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Dear. Lord.

How do I express how wonderful and absolutely well written and thought out this fic was, and not make myself look like an idiot? ...You have unnbelievable talent, and use it well! This fic was written exactly in character, focussing in on a subject that should be written more. Your Mariku felt so alive(if that'd be an oxymoron to what he believes himself to be), that I honestly felt moved and sorry for him. :'[

I've been thinking of playing on the idea of what happened past his banishment as well, and so I feel a little put out now that you have written this so absolutely beautifully, that I don't think I could ever top it. xD'

Great job.
Xael chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Amazing, simply amazing. You've captured him perfectly I nearly teared up at the second to last sentence, you're truely astonshing I'm adding this to my favorites.
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This was simply awesome. I loved Marik's musings, he's thinking things mankind's wondered about for generations. I like deep writings like that. And I loved his sunsert moment, and again you captured what the sun is really well.

My favorite part though, was at the end when Marik's tears were Purity, and he resinged himself to watch over them for as long as he was there. Not even knowing they were his own tears. Loved it.
Madam Foogie chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was so sad! Poor Mariku. I love your stuff, you're the only writer I've come across who can actually use angst with this character. You do marvelous work.

Please, don't stop _