Reviews for The Hero's Many Faces
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Good ending to keep you guessing. It was a really good story, and I liked it a lot. I will continue to read the series. :)
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Huh, I'm actually enjoying this more than I thought I would. I love the suspense :)
Silvara chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
How come I missed such a big Odysea? The Hero's Many Faces...

Fact is, I always thought you were making tons of OCs up and got discouraged the first time I cam across of it. Now that I've read it from the biginning... just wow. :D
Alti'uin chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
I like the story so far and am wondering, because you said it was part 1 out of 4 right?, when the sequel will be coming out.
Silvara chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
Mh... wonderful fanfic.

Maybe it's me, maybe it's because I'm not at ease with English, but I still don't understand how Link has answered hiss questions. What are the answers? Who is he? What had become of Hyrule ? Has it merged with Termina as said the Terminian Legend ?

Is Zelda with him? (okay, that is quite obvious, already, don't mind it)

But what of his personalty ? What of Hyrule? How could he remove the mask if FD is part of him? Why his he keeping it, if it's not part of him?

I'm confused, you see. Are you continuing the fic in a sequel to explain these questions ? If you are, I'd love to know for I enjoyed my read a lot. So...thank you.
Muse chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Heavens above, it's been years since I read this. I just felt randomly inspired to do so. XD

Still love it!
MysteriousStranger chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Hey, I remember reading this at hyrule realm! Ha! Good to read ya.
CuriousStorm chapter 11 . 3/5/2006
Dragonheart, that was incredible. Easily one of, if not the best fanfict i've read. A wonderfully creative plot, rich characters and environment description; and based on one of the coolest (if not rather untouched) tangents of the zelda serious. Nice work ;)
AC16 chapter 11 . 4/10/2004
I can't believe I'm rereading fanfiction nearly a year after I read it before. Oh well, at least I enjoy reading your works, keep it up.
Saeryn chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I only saw this now, but it's a good story. Nice work.
zippedy chapter 11 . 3/11/2004
Amazing, absolutely amazing. :) I was completely hooked all the way through. Best wishes for your future stories
Sarinilli chapter 11 . 7/15/2002
I absolutely LOVE this story! _ It's been a while since I read it I admit.. but I've just got to review.. I was too caught up in reading it before to do so. Anyway.. I love it I love it! _
Kitty Kyinsky chapter 11 . 6/1/2002
Wow... Neato...
Kitty Kyinsky chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Oopsies... I read the last part first...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2002