Reviews for Dance With Me
missmetric chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love the idea of Bellatrix starting out as a reasonably sane individual (I use the term sane rather loosely, of course), just incredibly snarky and intelligent and very sensual.

She's an intriguing character, even when she's frightening.

You've captured how I imagine her as a younger woman quite well.

Artfully done, ShyUnicorn! :)
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i like this.
OrchidsAndVines chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
nice. it's weird because i don't like bellatrix but i like rodolphus and bellatrix and you just made me like them a little more
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was so perfect... So beautiful...
Amellys chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Nice job! This is a very good story. Your writing is great, and the characterization fits them so well! The only part in which I thought they weren't absolutely perfect is when Bella tells Roddy that she came to see him, and he asserts "That's interesting." It seems that he would come up with something more witty than that, but maybe it's just me. Either way, that is very, very minor, so it doesn't affect the rest of the story in any way. Again, amazingly well done!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh noes, what's going to happen now that he knows who she is?
xDoubleIndemnity chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
So this is how it all began... I love how you portrayed Bellatrix; she's so captivating and wonderfully quippy. And poor, confused Rodolphus, being toyed with. LOL.

And for a reason I don't really understand, I just love this line: “It‘s of little consequence,” she continued, lowering her arm and stepping closer to him, “a woman’s name can be changed so very easily.” *Squeal*
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was realistic. I liked it. :)
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I like this a lot, particularly your descriptions, it's all extremely well-written. I like how you show the passion between Bellatrix and Rodolphus - very well done.
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
*applause, applause!*

Bella is deliciously dark and captivating - I love that she's the one totally calling the shots and making Roddy squirm. She'll never let anyone get the better of her if she can fight it, and you captured that perfectly. The only criticism I have is that I caught a few minor spelling mistakes-that's it. Anyway, awesome work!

~Linz~
Bitter Chocolate chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Wow, that was extremely well written.

I'll give you very good kudo's for that. And a cookie. -hands cookie-

It was short, sweet and exactly to my liking. You portrayed Bellatrix very well and I love it.

Bellatrix is amazing. Haha! Great job! I look forward to the sequel which is already out so expect another review!

-Choco
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
So that's how it all started! It's a good thing these two never had kids (that we know of) if genetics has anything to do with personality, these two would create the scariest little head-gamers since... since I don't even know when!

[quote]The simple answer is that I am intrigued by you.”

“And me by you,” she shot back. They remained silent a moment longer. “That's why I'm here.”

[/quote]

Well, that's promising. (Just to be a little bit "nit-picky" I think "And I by you" would have been better grammar. )

[quote]"You aren‘t Muggleborn are you?" [/quote]

Yikes! I'm surprised she didn't claw him!

I like this! Well done!
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i liked it a lot. i hope you write another chapter. i do'nt really get why she was such an unwelcome guest tho.
DeepDownSlytherin chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is wonderful, I absolutely love it. Sensual, even romantic in their own twisted way, and yet totally dark. Very sexy.
ClemensCybele chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Nice.

More than nice. Wow. Amazing. I love how you wrote this, how you portray Rodolphus and Bella. This is my favorite era in fanfic, and these are my favorite characters.

I haven't come across many stories that don't portray the Blacks, Lestranges, and/or Malfoys as seriously evil (or in the Malfoys case, seriously misunderstood, but whatever) and inhuman. The passion between Rodulphus and Bella is just so present here and I absolutely love it.

...I don't leave coherent reviews. Sorry. :)