Reviews for Two Steps Ahead
SerpentEmpress chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
lovely story very realistic and i just have to say this ''well that escalated quickly'' XD
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
the characters are well written.

good job.

dal
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I loved this... It was perfect...
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
O.O

That was great.

Is there going to be any more sequels?
starlightxlove chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I love your stories! Bellatrix and Rodolphus are my favorite! Definetly keep writing, you're a really good writer!
MadSammy89 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
wow- this is a pretty awesome characterization of these two. it's pretty much exactly how i would think they'd interact with each other.

more please!lol
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
*squeal of joy*

Damn, he's hot...that's just how they should be, violent and sexy at the same time. Awesomeness. And the part about elf-kicking aim - brilliant.
cylobaby chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Another sequel, please? I love this!
Bitter Chocolate chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Again I am nothing but praise.

I love Bella fics and I love this.

I love how Bella and Rodolphus got engaged, it was so...I never imagined she would marry for love.

Its not love yet in this story - in my opinion - and I don't think there will be. Just intrigue and a want for more.

If you ever decide to continue this story, perhaps another chapter, I will come running.

-Lubs

Choco
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
[quote]“It wasn't a proper meeting, just an excuse to come together, gossip, get drunk and dance. [/quote]

Sounds [pretty good to me! ;-)

[quote]“She's given us no cause for concern this far. There’s no reason why she shouldn’t hold out a couple of years, find someone worthy of her, if marriage is what she wants,” Mrs Black said fondly.

“There was something profoundly Rosier-ish in her eyes when she mentioned the young man,” Mr Black retorted darkly; referring to his wife’s side of the family who had a reputation for being exceptionally lusty.[/quote]

Hey, you don't suppose she finds this talking-about-her-right-in-front-of-her stuff... rude... do you?

[quote]“What’s your business interrupting our breakfast, vermin?” Mrs Black said without looking at the piteous creature. It blinked its large grey eyes before answering.[/quote]

"Mistress remembered Vermin's name! Vermin is not worthy of such an honor!"

[quote]“Please Ma'am, there's someone here to see Miss Bellatrix,” it said in a quaking high-pitched voice.

“I'm sorry Ma'am, he wouldn't say,” the elf said looking fixedly at the floor, trembling from head to foot. [/quote]

Damn! Slinky speaks really well, for a house-elf!

Gotta go - more review later.
Pride and Potions chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
It was sheer luck that I stumbled upon your fanfiction. I am a huge Bellatrix fan, and i must say, you were very true to character as I, and so many others have pictured her. The tale is intriging, and has you wishing for more. Your detail about the Characters and their personalities makes you see your talent. It is brilliantly written, wonderful job!
ClemensCybele chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I shrieked when I read that last part. I wasn't too happy with how it was going at first, with the breakfast. I don't know, it seemed far too...domestic, I think. My view of the Blacks has always been a little bit different.

But the interaction between Rodolphus and Bellatrix *totally* made up for that. I mean, wow. That is *exactly* how they got engaged, I think. You know, there are stories you come upon that are so good you call them canon, and this is one of them. I love it. :)