Reviews for The Weasley Plot
novonia chapter 3 . 2/19
and hopefully ginerva was just a sister to this particular harry potter
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
And that is the ending of a very well-written story. Excellent job!
Devi2509 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
It was an amazing story I personally believe it should have been longer but it was really great. You didn't tell us who died though because not everybody can survive in war. it was a bit to open ended. Who did harry marry? What happened to Dudley? Did Hermione and Ron end up together? What happened to Neville? And many more questions. All in all it was a very good Fan fiction.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
I read the ending to the really dramatic X Factor music and was so AWESOME! It was all of the Albus being confronted part and it was just mind blowing! this is such an awesome story!
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I love athur and I think there is enough stories about him. I am not so sure about the rushed feeling of how you wrapped this up but the concept was good
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I like how you pointed out the dumbles is a principal not a government official
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
that ended so quickly... great story though
Tavaril chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Great story. The ending was a little hurried but the story was great.
Lily meet Ginny chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Loved this story. i wish there had been a bit more of Harry at the end. The ending was rushed; were you tired of writing? The rest of the story was amazing. I loved Mr. Weasley's dream, Hermione bringing in evidence, Bill with the goblins, and Harry overall.
bellachaos chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Yay! I ended this story with a smile on my face. I love fics where Arthur Weasley is a force for good.
taxzombie chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Quick and clean. An entertaining piece of work and nicely done.
Jinxx Radke chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Steve Erwin?
roger.j.yu chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I hate Snape at times but I feel that he shouldn't have died in that situation. It didn't detract from the story.

But a good story overall!
QueenAphrodite chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
The story was great! Well written, well thought out, and it gave me chills at the end.
atymer chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Gee, adults with guts. Who would have thunk it? Being a very consistent detractor of Dumpydore I throughly enjoyed this short story. The sheep turning into adults with integrity. Who could imagine? ;)