Reviews for The Weasley Plot
Books85 chapter 3 . 7/1
I think I like your ending better than "All was well."

Thank you. I think that this is your best work. (But I will read the rest again just to make sure.)
Books85 chapter 2 . 7/1
It's been a while, but is the goblin named Steve a reference to Crocodile Dundee? The crocs and the beer definitely seem familiar.

No matter. I am delighted to have rediscovered this story; it is one that has stayed in my memory.
Dcreature chapter 3 . 6/16
I liked this story, thanks for sharing.
sherryola chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Damn, this was fantastic! I loved how you pulled all those people in and brought out the truth. Just great.
Saissa chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Yes but who did Harry get married to? I hope it was NOT that fan girl bint Ginny Weasley!

If I had to choose, I would choose for Harry to marry Hermione over Ginny any day.
Saissa chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Holy cow - Steve the goblin is named after Steve Irwin?

I never would have guessed if he hadn't mentioned the Aussie Connection!

Was this posted before or after Steve was killed? I know that Steve died in 2006.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Hopefully he didn't marry Ginny.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Strange things happen around Harry...Bill should only ask Ginny, Ron, and Hermione. I wonder what name would be given to Harry by the Goblins should he tell them about his adventures at school...Troll hunting, Sorcerer Stone Recovery, Basilisk Slaying, Scaring off Dementors, etc. ?
Tomon chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Quite classic scenario at this point bust still nice and enjoyable story, also given that this story is quite old it wasn't necessarily that way in the "old days" :). So well done.
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Mad as a bag of wet cats, that one is. Good riddance to the so-called leader of the Light.

Here's hoping that Harry and Bill (or Harry and Hermione) have several years of Happily Ever After. :)
VKMP chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Poor Harry, Madam Pomphrey, Snape, and all the other victims of the crazy one.
Not A Muggle chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
I liked this. I liked it a lot. :)
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
Great story!

I wish that there was an additional chapter for each of the last six paragraphs, but I guess that the story would no longer be 'The Weasley Plot.'
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Well, I always suspected Dumbledore was nuttier than a peach orchard boar. He certainly used restrictive oaths on his teachers. They should have been about keeping the kids safe, not keeping his delusional, evil secrets.

I've never understood why Harry put up with Dumbles controlling him over the summer. With that invisibility cloak, he should have been able to slip his "minders" at the Platform in London and escape into Muggle London. I am curious about the freedom to do magic after OWLs. I wonder if Ron and Hermione knew.

Anyway, great story. You packed a lot of punch into three chapters. I enjoyed it!
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
... Still a better story than the actual books. Damn it.