Reviews for The Weasley Plot
Elena Euphemia Potter chapter 3 . 4/30
I loved this!
Charlee56 chapter 3 . 4/9
I liked your story, but especially your ending!
leahk80 chapter 3 . 3/28
Nicely done!
stevem1 chapter 3 . 7/17/2020
A pretty good short story, though Hermione (going to Bones to prosecute) was a better fit for Harry.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2020
Except for what happened to poor, poor Severus, this is how it should’ve turned out in the books!
gginsc chapter 3 . 5/23/2020
I don't see why Harry would want to be an Auror after all he went through. I hope he didn't marry Ginny. Otherwise, it is nice to see Arthur as someone of consequence.
Ms.Bodensee chapter 2 . 4/30/2020
Very good chapter, well written and with a nice story. Thank you
derl chapter 3 . 4/28/2020
lmao this was good
dumbledore is senile haha
and all the characters are in character.
good job
kimjo2 chapter 3 . 4/18/2020
Yay! It all made sense...Dumbledork was senile. Thanks
The Punmaster chapter 3 . 4/16/2020
I liked this.
N Flamel chapter 2 . 3/22/2020
Absolutely wonderful chapter! The emphasis on family, Arthur's solid, even keel personality and belief in family, Harry's revelations without him realizing the impact of his offhand comments, the Steve Irwin reference, but most of all the hilarious description of Bill's reactions and thoughts about how his Goblin co-workers were reacting to the dinner invitation and the dinner itself. Now, onto Ch 3 and the chance to see how these new improvements in Harry's life will manifest themselves. Thanks for this smile-producing, funny, and heartwarming chapter! It holds up very well to repeated readings.
I Love Ginevra chapter 3 . 2/12/2020
I can only give four words to describe how much I enjoyed this story (although I had hope it would have been longer): I EFFING LOVED IT
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2020
I'm on my 900th-ish reread of this fantastic little story and have only JUST NOW realized that "Steve" comes from Steve Irwin. What a fantastic tribute-egg! Love it, love it I do!
jmw03u chapter 3 . 1/13/2020
Yay to Weasley love!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2019
Better be married to granger then weasley... anyway this could have been more.