Reviews for Wish Upon A Star
Sincereshy161 chapter 4 . 4/25
I hope you continue this story it's killing me with cliffhanger
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Please post another chapter i would like to know what happens please!
TheManyNamedMenace chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Oh my Gorillaz God I love this already! You see these buttons? They are the favorite, follow, and bookmark buttons. I JUST CLICKED THEM ALL! XD
Please update soon! X3
Erin chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
What happened? I need more!
Mastermind4892 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
This is from W.I.T.C.H., the very first novelization. I would recognize that dialogue anywhere.
Chibi-Liz05 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
please continue, you can't leave it like that.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Please, please, please update soon! You haven't given up on this story, right? D:
NoodleGurl27 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
KEEP WRITING! MOARRRR! PLEEEEAAASE! -
walkthedead chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Oooooh... Am so looking forward to the next chapter. Everything fits in perfectly with the real band though funnily enough, how she suddenly had that change of style. Update sooon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
contnue.
SupahNova chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Waa I readed the story fo NoodleXD, it was in another forum but she then introduce some other characters (I think there was a Violet?) and then the fic wasn't Noodlex2-D anymore, it was 2-DxOC and NoodlexOC I think...

So this will be a great fic cuz' is Noodle and 2-D and no some random fuckin OC xD Sorry, is just that NoodleXD fic was great until that..

Hope you finish soon!

GREAT FIC!
OtakuEmpress chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Please continue this story. I wanna how the rest of the band will react to noodle.
Name4258 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
PLEASE hurry and update this story is really good. You should be an author when you are older.
NoodleluvsGorillaz chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
!Cool story! Next chapter more Mushy NoodleX2d please! Or noodleluvsgorillazX2d, he's so cute and he's my sex symbol! NoodleluvsGorillaz

P.S Read some of my NoodleX2d stories too!
Phoenex360 chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
Oh... You must keep going! I WUV IT SO FAR! I hope you keep writing! Tehe... Muds... Noodle... hehehehehe. i love this story and hope you keep going! I can see nothing wrong with it! XD