Reviews for Wreck My Days
JasmineDragon818 chapter 1 . 7/15
wow... I've never read a fanfiction that was so abrupt in speech, yet so moving. It doesn't require long, flowery words. It's simple and direct, like Mai, and perfect for a story like this. Excellent job.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 1/15
This was sad and very beautiful. I liked it.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
So sad! It's great for the characters though.

-DYslexic Nerd
woo chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Maiko FTW!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awe, that was cute. It's amazing that even though you wrote this before seeing the whole show play out, you managed to sort of get it "right" anyway.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You slip into Mai's mind so well, it's eerie. Another fine one-shot!
ThisIsNotWhatItSeems chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh...tense...jokes! That was really good please write more chapters!
Lythya chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
So sweet, though, what was that last part?
satinsilversnowflake chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
You are, by far, the best at depicting Mai on this site. I am absolutely in love with your fics, and I've only read two (thank swan2swan for tipping me off here). sweet, sweet, sweet.
Momosportif chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was positively gorgeous! The structure was very effective, the style was exquisite, and the characterization was unbelievable, especially considering when you wrote this in the series. There are very many fabulous things about this story but I'd have to say my favorite and the most impressive was the characterization, especially through limited dialog, you masterfully used phrasings and articulate descriptions to show the dynamics of both Mai and Zuko as well as their relationship, the phrasings left me in utter awe! My fangirl heart is much appeased, a thousand thank yous for the fabulous piece!
Seynee chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I like it. The interpretation of their relationship and the Mai you wrote are certainly very interesting. :):)
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Perfect and amazing. Very beautiful, and a nice twist at the end, too...you are my favorite Maiko writer of all times, hands down :)
corrupted-innocent chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
*whimper* zuko/mai otp! this is so sweet and painful and wonderfully spun. bravo!
Morgaine of the Faeries chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
...Am loving Maiko just because of this story. Wow!

-Morgie
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is wonderful. I love it.