Reviews for Wreck My Days
paracuties chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This is so well-written. "Ridiculous" idea is nonetheless a pretty cool AU! You always end your stories so well; the finishing line is so perfect.

Also, I cannot believe you used the word "queue" in that definition. I looked it up and it's an archaic word! I've been picking up so many new words from reading your fics, honestly.
GrumpyCat503 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Cool
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Aw! Zuko and Mai...
JasmineDragon818 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
wow... I've never read a fanfiction that was so abrupt in speech, yet so moving. It doesn't require long, flowery words. It's simple and direct, like Mai, and perfect for a story like this. Excellent job.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This was sad and very beautiful. I liked it.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
So sad! It's great for the characters though.

-DYslexic Nerd
woo chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Maiko FTW!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awe, that was cute. It's amazing that even though you wrote this before seeing the whole show play out, you managed to sort of get it "right" anyway.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You slip into Mai's mind so well, it's eerie. Another fine one-shot!
ThisIsNotWhatItSeems chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh...tense...jokes! That was really good please write more chapters!
Lythya chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
So sweet, though, what was that last part?
satinsilversnowflake chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
You are, by far, the best at depicting Mai on this site. I am absolutely in love with your fics, and I've only read two (thank swan2swan for tipping me off here). sweet, sweet, sweet.
Momosportif chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was positively gorgeous! The structure was very effective, the style was exquisite, and the characterization was unbelievable, especially considering when you wrote this in the series. There are very many fabulous things about this story but I'd have to say my favorite and the most impressive was the characterization, especially through limited dialog, you masterfully used phrasings and articulate descriptions to show the dynamics of both Mai and Zuko as well as their relationship, the phrasings left me in utter awe! My fangirl heart is much appeased, a thousand thank yous for the fabulous piece!
Seynee chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I like it. The interpretation of their relationship and the Mai you wrote are certainly very interesting. :):)
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Perfect and amazing. Very beautiful, and a nice twist at the end, too...you are my favorite Maiko writer of all times, hands down :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »