Reviews for A Clever Ruse
BlackRobin7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awsome, plz make more of these
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was so cute! I like the concept, and that mushy scene at the end made me squeal x3 Mac is so cute! I sometimes forget that he's only eight, cause he acts so mature and everything. Sometimes I think he's about 12 or something.

I am DEFINATELY checking out your other fic now! 8D
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Yes we do, Frankie, yes we do...

Loved this one, and could really relate to it.
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Excellent!
United Profilers chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
"Big sisters don't get mad they get even" Thats classic!
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Very cute. But, in my case, big sisters just sit back and laugh hysterically.
GothicCheshire chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Big sisters don't get angry, they get even... I like that, hm yes I do like that. Nice story, I did enjoy it... Bo-Bo eew, I am very happy I didn't have cheesy names for any of my stuff,XP. Poor bully, times like these you almost feel sorry for them.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Alana: *giggles* Lol Evo remind me to say what Frankie said to my little sisters the next time I find out someones piking in them!

Evo: yep
purplefuzzyhamster chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow, unexpected! You sure caught me off gaurd!
Taisi chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Ha, ha. Go Frankie! Great fic.
Jonathan Watts chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Heh... Frankie sorta reminds me of Ariel from The Little Mermaid as well. I've just come back from my week long trip to the Walt Disney World Resort, which is probably why I just said that.

It was pretty cool that Frankie found a non-violent way to get even with that bully(Though I did perversely enjoy the royal buttwhooping she gave Terrence and co. in your original story).

And(Since I'm taking agonizingly long to update MY story) as for "Wishing Only Wounds The Heart"-don't sweat it. Take as long as you need to, I'll be here when the next update finally arrives.
L.lulu chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I completely forgot to read the story yesterday. But I just remembered today, and I really loved it! It was so sweet! I can't wait to hear your next story.
Zim Del Invasor chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I liked this.
azuretears chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Sorry, feeling lazy (I just came on to check my Psych homework, jeez).

At any rate, cute. As usual, Frankie comes to the rescue and saves her 'little brother'. I noticed you're developing the Mac/Goo angle a lot. Not that there's anything wrong with it...

Methinks Mac has a little Terrence in him. Heh, heh.

It also makes me wonder what changed "Nick" (in my Jimmy Neutron obsessed mind, Nick brings to mind the cool kid that Cindy had a crush on before she got smart and moved to Jimmy). What could have turned him from a sweet kid into the schoolyard bully? I recently read an article on antisocial behavior in children, so the change must have come from home. Sorry, just me musing on a rainy Saturday.

Not much else to add here. Although reading these makes me wish, by some miracle, you could update "Wishing Only Wounds the Heart". I'm starting to miss Terrence.
alexpv18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Great story dude, you surprised me in the one part where Frankie was mad. I'm just glad it wasn't Mac she was mad at, how can you be mad at someone for doing something so noble