Reviews for Watching
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Yes you should
Hermes Moon Lady Serene chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
God, yes make a series on it! This very good and Katara was really in character! :D

Ja ne!

kayla chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
you absalutley should
Zoe chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
you should do something like this from aang's pov. it was very good, keep it up!
Stromboli chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow. I can totally relate to this. I've had a crush on my best friend for about... three years. Never told anybody. Heheh... Anyway, really liked this. You should make a series of it.
dragen95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
nah its good as a 1 shot
anonamous chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
is that it? it was good but a bit short (if thats all)
Nick chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Make a long, Mutli-chaptered sequal, your strorie is really great.I say this becausen I am a big fan of AxK. You might want to think of telling us Aangs thoughts as well.
thedilemma chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Yes you should make a series. I like it a lot and you should write more.
Len chapter 1 . 4/17/2006

I love the fics when people are arguing with voices in thier head. I like it even better when the voices win.

You've written a wonderful fic, the first Avatar fic that hasn't made me gag! _

No OOCness at all, but you're still able to make Katara a little nutty. Much love to you!

P.S. Oh, and if you haven't made this a series yet, you should. Or I might hunt you down and beat you with a typewriter.
Rose chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Oh PLEASE make a series out of this! I love the discription and how they actted, not out of charecter at all, i loved this fic so much! Please email me when/if you do another one of this couple! Thank you )
madpostman chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
me likes.D
RLS chapter 1 . 4/14/2006

AIM: urchmiclromance4
Watersage chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
To answer your question on 'should I make a series on this', the answer is, YES! This is REALLY GOOD!
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 4/13/2006