Reviews for I'll Protect You
nunly45 chapter 24 . 10/28/2013
nice ending very sweat
ADevlinGraceFan chapter 24 . 10/2/2013
totally awesome read..keep it coming mate..
Kc chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
UPDAAAAAATE! :(
sailorXYZ chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
I have just finished reading your story and I must say you have an amazing plot. The way you describe the emotions makes me feel that I can relate to the characters. It's been a long time since you last updated but I really hope that you continue with this story. Please update?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/6/2011
hey i like this story pls update soon...i'm expecting for it (_)
devilhamster chapter 24 . 5/23/2010
this is a great work. man the story was so fabulous. how mina and rei met and fall in love, become lovers, and then separate and united sanctuary guys are not that bad either, it almost felt like they are rei's older brothers with how they worried, spoiled and cared for rei. man i really don't know how to describe the feeling i have but nevertheless this is a masterpiece. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Hila chapter 24 . 2/27/2010
To be honest with you i wasn't interested in this fic at all, Rei being a bodyguard sounded like she would be a tomboy and things like that, but i completely changed my mind after reading the first chapter and i couldn't stop reading,it's one of my favorites now, but the only thing i dislike is it takes a lot of time for you to update, please do something about it. Long chapters are the best, you are a great author. Hope it doesn't take that long to have a next chapter. Just to let you know that you have a lot of people waiting :P like me!
Rukangel chapter 24 . 2/22/2010
I have just finished reading it and i started this morning i am hooked to the story so please do continue to update soon i know i know im a slow reader but i became a bit slower because of the grammar, but all good KEEP IT UP!1
Kohaku Zelpher chapter 24 . 2/22/2010
Wonderful story! though there are grammar errors I still enjoyed it! your story had me hooked reading it until 2am. hope you keep updating!
Shrodeddrknss13 chapter 24 . 1/7/2010
huh. liked the update! keep at it!
Jedi Caro chapter 24 . 12/25/2009
i love this story so much, can't wait to see what happens next :)
Khappy-pocky chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
OMG! I was so happy when I saw that you had a new chapter running for this fic! This is actually one of my fave fics of rei and mina.. :]

I'm super glad that you updated even if it took you a long while. Btw the new chaps great and the re-posted chaps I'll just read them later.. Again thanks for updating and hope the next chap would be up and running soon :D

ja ne!
Ramanda87 chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
Yay! I like this story so far I want to stay up all night to read it but I have work in the morning and that sux so yeah ill be back tomorrow night. hopefully to finish the story!
skyrhai-007 chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
YEHEY!

You updated!

I'm so Happy...

I was the one who emailed you...

Arigatou~

I'll be waiting for your updates..
RachaelRae chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
OMG!

an UPDATE!

i really love this one.

i thought you wont ever update this again.

T_T still loving it.