Reviews for Until Dawn
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I rather liked this. It still had the apparent cold indifference of Hiko, but showed a possibly caring and concerned side that could be believable. The theme itself is great and the questioned asked are excellent. The pace and style are lovely and suiting and the grammar is decent. Well done.
MnlLolita chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I lvoe it! Beautiful! -
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
interesting
CrystalMind chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*applauds*

Very nice. I never saw the scene that way, but it makes sense.
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Oh, you know I loved this one :D Naturally, anything exploring Hiko's inner-self would immediately become a fav of mine, but especially when written by you. You have such wonderful insight into his character! Though I've noticed that about almost every fic you've written. The way you seem to get into the character's heads (no matter WHICH character) is almost scary :)

This idea of Hiko being to blame for Kenshin's current state is an interesting one, and one I'm very glad you decided to write :)
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Another interesting insight. You write so many stories and poems that I don't review them all...maybe someday, I'll have a whole day to just sit and read and review and I'll get round to it. Who knows?

Your one-shots are all very well-written. I love your writing style.

Thanks for sharing this! I'm sure your insightful writing is appreciated by many readers.

Good luck!

_
Feafea chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i really loved it.. this is the first fic i've read that was written on Hiko POV after he had told Kenshin to "seek what he was missing"..

an absoute beauty.. hope u write more of Hiko and Kenshin fics..not slash though.. hehez..

Hiten Masters! RAWKS!
Shandrial chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I just love Hiko and Kenshin fics. They're relationship has always been strange and awesome at the same time. The fic is very well in Hiko's character, I think. Well done.
bluekitsune251 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
hmm... good job! i never really thought about Hiko's feelings during that little sequence...
Alatus chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Wow... that's a very powerful piece. I'm impressed. I never really thought about that from Hiko's perspective before, great job. Keep it up.
FrostPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I loved this story, very good, and you cut it off in just the right place so as not to spoil a great eposiode. LOL. Really, i think this is one of my favorit Hiko fics, it is an interesting view of hiko and kenshins relationship.
Cataracta chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I liked this one a lot. It's very interesting to think about it from that perspective, so good work!
BananaPropaganda chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow, you write Hiko's character so well, and I love the tooth-rotting waffiness of the HikoKenshin relationship. Keep it up!

~Paws
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow...great insight into that night for Hiko! I've never thought about how Hiko might handle that crucial night, wondering which of them would die the next day, wondering if his living meant he'd failed. As always, I'm insanely envious of your ability to take a simple little idea and turn it into an incredibly inspired piece!
Nemesis Jedi chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow. I never thought one of MY 'reviews' (i.e., inane rambles) would ever inspire a fic, much less one of such high caliber.

Reading Hiko rip into himself like that was rather painful and I found myself wincing quite a few times... gah x_x

The whole thing about Kenshin already understanding how important his own life was and then loosing that understanding as a consequence of Hiko's way of training... man, I never thought of it like that... It makes sense though, Kenshin discovered (rediscovered?) what he was lacking mostly due to the memory of those three sisters that saved him (in the anime at least).

A very interesting insight to what Hiko may have been thinking on that faithful night. Thank you for this terrific one-shot.