Reviews for XCom: XGenesis
doctor xansap chapter 1 . 3/26
cool please finish it
Tsunamiatunzen1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I like how this story is coming along. I would like to see it continued since the original game was 'put on indefinite hold' so to speak(Which is another way to say it's dead). The story seems to progressing nicely but I thought you might need some help since there was very little information about it in the first place. You might want to check out the link that I'm putting down since it's very enlightening to the story as a whole. I'll be sure to keep up with your story when I can.

. /games/dave-ellis-genesis

P.S. I was going to start writing about this after I finished putting a good story together about X-COM: Enforcer but I guess you beat me to the punch.
count-lurkula chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
If human civilization in your story spans several star systems, then won't there be more Alien problems, like in Interceptor? Or were the aliens finally defeated in the 20 year span?

Anyway, I will definitely be watching this story. There is so little X-COM fiction, and a good amount of said fiction is mediocre at best. This one seems original enough to be a good one.
HunterSharp chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This looks like an interesting story. Nice to see one post Apoc and Interceptor.

There are a few things that would be nice if they were explained in the story. This area-zero where the landing disaster occured, why stay away? Alien Prescence, hostile environment or some unknown force? You would think in the year 4067 (and 13 years later) that there would be some spy satellite to view the area.

Also Mega-Primus was abandoned by all humanity even though XCom managed to defeat the aliens in the alien dimension and close down the dimension gates, and now they are going into Mega Primus again and expect it too still be standing, and why do they need to secure the old bases, surely the tech 20 years later would be much more improved. Also when did humanity abandon Mega-Primus, shortly after the dimension gate incident? Would be nice to explain what happened in the two thousand years afterwards.

Still though, story does look interesting and I hope you update