Reviews for Take My Place
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
this was so incredibly sad!
I can not believe you killed off Dean! great job on this story.
magical-archer chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
*sniff, sniff*

That was so beautifull, I re read it like five times, especially the bit as dean passed away, i miss the warning up the top!

*cries again*

That was amazing, love your writing, keep it up :)
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
WTF! Sorry I'm not a fan of deathfics but while I now have tears in my eyes I want to congradulate you as that was well done and beautifully heartbreaking. Where is that set? When? I love it, the memory, the words, the power!

“Thank you Sammy.” Dean’s voice came quietly. It drifted between the two brothers like a leaf in the wind, thin and fragile yet powerful and strong.

That is one of the best lines I've ever read on this site! Well done and keep up the good work!
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Aw! Short and cute! :D
Bleedinglove chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
*sniffle* how sad. You did a wonderful job at capturing the emotions and let the readers just kinda come to their own conclusion about this without big neon words saying he died. Bravo. So sad but really good.
Calliann chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
You made me cry. I just thought you'd want to know that. It takes a great talent to touch your readers so powerfully with so few words. It was a great piece.

Thanks for posting it.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Beautifully written, extremely touching but I HATE when they die so I am ignoring the implication.

You need the second chapter where they revive Dean and they live happily ever after!

Please don't make me read any more sad stories, I can't take it anymore! This was so well done, I'm crawling back into my warm cozy imaginary world where everything is OK.

H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Oh so sad. And perfect somehow. Just a little snippet that captures so many emotions. Loved it.

Master Li chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
he died? NO but anyway it was a cute story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw. Sweet. Catch ya on the flip side.
X5vale chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
So sad...*sigh*. I loved this story. Thank you.
M.Kena chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw, it was sweet, but I'd reccomend another chapter perhaps, about what happened maybe? I loved it. Good job honey.