Reviews for Sick Days, Seven Nights
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/16
This was great i could just imagine everything! I wish there was another chapter...
Great job!This was great !
great story !
mehrawree chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
That was great xD I really loved how you made their relationship progress (even though it happened within a few days haha). Now in real life (meaning the manga) he needs to stop being a coward and get with Orihime :) And geez Orihime and her weird logic x)
Jordan chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Great job! I would be impressed if this were written by a published author.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Kurosaki-kun. Tsk, tsk. And it's just like Inoue to be so stubborn about things.
PrincessOfTheSakura chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Heyoo,

For starters, I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS ABSOLUTE GOLD! Honestly, this is like the most LONGEST one shot's I have read, ever! I really love the way they all stayed in character and also the romance between Ichigo and Orihime, so kawaii! I also admire the way u write, it's just so clear and it's really good. I'm not sure if it was a tiny bit of romance, but I also like the moments between Renji and Rukia :)

Anyway, this story was amazing and I really enjoyed it! :D

Best of wishes,

- PrincessOfTheSakura
Hitsuhina13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Awwww this story is really cute
jasminedazz chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
the story is extremely kawai _
i recently wrote a story too my first hehe but i really dont knw where i can read the reviews :
could u PM me and explain if its ok? pls :)
thanks _
Krissy chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I didn't want it to end it was sooo good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
great fanFic! I loved it! It didn't feel rushed, the romance went smoothly. U did goodbye character personality 2! anyway, great job :D
sakura-Fan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow, this story is so well-written. Thanks so much for sharing it with us IchiHimes! (And don't worry. You are SO not alone in your shipping. XD Ichigo and Orihime will get with eachother in Bleach 100%.)
Lolyi09 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wonderful story!
Nexus97 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
"Dad, don't be a jackass. She's nearly passed out."

"Even worse. I didn't expect such behaviour from you. I thought I had raised you properly."

I broke x'D