Reviews for My Friend, the Psychopathic Super Hero
zara2148 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Awesome! Time and Punishment is one of my favorite episodes, and it's nice to get ol' Launchpad's perspective on the whole thing.
Pulpomolcagetero chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love this story ... proficient with the terms of Launchpad, you took into account every possibility that we raised this chapter ... both of Darkwarrior repressive actions, as well as the reasons why our beloved pilot moved away from loose screws he first, I hope to have the opportunity to read one of your most recent fic ... I'll see later.
Zebeckras chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I read this yesterday and had to leave without leaving a review, so it's not as fresh in my mind as it could be, but here goes! I think you did a great job with this - Launchpad is the perfect viewpoint to tell the Dark Warrior because of his simultaneous proximity and distance from everything that DW goes through. Not to mention he's one of my fave characters (but that's a big "duh" *g*). So I hope I'll be able to read your other fics real soon!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
An excellent story time and punishment is one of the best darkwings ever
pottersparky chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Great story! I like how Launchpad knew that no good will ever come from darkwarrior. I like that you fill what happen to the others who care for darkwing. I think morgana would stop darkwing before he went to far. It is a story where the hero falls to evil he said he do away with. Kind of like what happen to anakin in star wars. Darkwing did this to himself and their is no turning back on the road he took. It is so sad this happen. Nice work! I love that show on darkwing duck. If my dad was like that I leave town when it happens and never look back. Darkwarrior is top evil in the show of darkwing duck. To bad he was only in one show. Good job!
icequeenkitty chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Great story! You pulled this off amazingly well and it fits so naturally and smoothly into the timeline. And I personally love the title,it feels like something LP would say. Your dialouge was great and the emotions were strong (Poor LP!) The Muddlefoot incarceration was perfect, we all knew it would have happened and you did it so well.

Also (I'm such a big dork for saying this..) I loved the Doofus reference, the relationship between the kid who looked like a pint sized Herb Muddlefoot and LP aways appealed to me and I was so glad to see him thrown in there. Also you gave a solid reason for his leaving the McDuck clan that added so much more depth to your McQuack.

All in all a fantastic story that will be added to my favorites immediately. I really look foward to seeing more from you. So in conclusion your first fanfiction ever A
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Hey, thanks for getting this revised version of the tale back up. This IS pretty good dramatic imagery all right. Job well done.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Nice job with the editing! Glad I could help you.

One detail I forgot to tell you the first time is that the burglar attacked the girl at the park, not in a building, but that's just a minor detail.

Keep the good writing.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Great story! I loved the references of some of the best Darkwing episodes ever. And I lvoed the Duck tales reference. You may also remember "Duck to the Future" where Huey, Dewey, and Louie lost it after Scrooge's disapearance. Great job. I'll PM you when I finish looking for a title for you if still interested.