Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
MrsMorgan813 chapter 34 . 6/13
wow. wow wow wow. this is incredible.
moreativan chapter 4 . 6/12
Thanks for the update...whole lotta drama in this installment!
moreativan chapter 3 . 6/12
Good update. Hermione is getting suspicious! LOL
thanks for writing,
moreativan chapter 2 . 6/12
Great update. Nice to see a more human Dudley. Usually he's portrayed as some huge, cowardly monster.
Thanks for writing,
G the Headmaster chapter 32 . 6/2
Another WOW!
G the Headmaster chapter 31 . 6/2
All I can say is WOW!
G the Headmaster chapter 28 . 6/2
A good cliffie!
ayeshalestradi chapter 2 . 5/1
Yay Dudley is growing up! I like where this is going!
fish chapter 8 . 3/17
fish
Myrddin Emrys II chapter 2 . 3/1
You know, I think I'm going to like Dudley. only his name not... Dudley Dursley...
SinfulPride chapter 4 . 2/15
I like that Harry's reaction to Ginny is still the same. He doesn't suddenly switch focus just because Hermione had a change of heart. It also adds a higher level of drama instead of the typical "soul bond" fics you see that are so uni-dimensional. It is well written and is giving me anxiety/second hand embarrassment anticipating the drama to come with Hermione and Ginny and Harry. I'm looking forward to the culmination, but almost dreading the obstacles that have to happen first.
SinfulPride chapter 2 . 2/15
Love it
eagle eye chapter 1 . 2/15
good old 'voice-of-reason' snakes. Straight to the point, and truthful. I love it. Excited to see what's coming! Glad it's already complete :D
suziq968 chapter 15 . 2/9
Wow, so far this has been great. I'm really curious though because you started this before OOTP came out but it was probably out when you finished. So my question is were you influenced by canon or did you really skate so close on your own. Hagrid's mum instead of Grawp, dueling club instead of DA, although the lack of Umbitch is such a treat. Really though I was just wondering, because it's so close and yet so much lighter, I really like this world. Obviously, there are some bad things coming, but it's more about the magic still. I really hope it keeps going this way.
sfu chapter 1 . 1/15
It is funny how most people are commenting on canon mistakes, but they do not see that this fic was written BEFORE Order of the Phoenix. :D
1,724 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »