Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
jasoneill23 chapter 29 . 7/17
probably the worst possible thing someone could say in that situation. Surprised Parvati only slapped Ron, I would have expected at least a hex or two to his nether region Hahaha.
Wanna know something wild?
I downloaded a PDF of the series to read while traveling (already own two physical versions of the full series), and this fic was put in for Book 5 instead of the actual book :')
Needless to say, I was a wee bit confused...
Love this!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 33 . 5/28
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
Chyllen chapter 3 . 5/19
I think your leaving Harry's emotions out of it he is not stupid and seeing Hermione flirt with Duddly and hearing her about Victor I don't think he would be stupid enough not to think She is using him hell it's almost obvious
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 33 . 5/3
This was a great story.
Hetc chapter 31 . 3/30
I have been enjoying this, but oh boy, the news about Dudley made me gasp. The Congeniality charm was a real twist of the knife.
Poor Harry.
SkyeMoor chapter 29 . 3/27
Glad to hear that Malfoy was twisting things.
I figured that Ginny was in on it...
SkyeMoor chapter 26 . 3/27
Yeah. There is a Ron.
also Draco and Potter are idiots around each other.
(It's interesting listening to moody's lessons. Snape's, at least when I write, are ... very different.)
suziq968 chapter 33 . 3/23
Thanks again for this, it's really well done, even if I wish you'd resolved the whole thing. I'm almost afraid to see if the sequel exists.
SkyeMoor chapter 16 . 3/22
This is actually better. Snape knows that Potter is going to snoop. Probably wants him to, actually.
SkyeMoor chapter 11 . 3/21
A ridiculous hermione plan. well done!
SkyeMoor chapter 9 . 3/20
Not your typical boy. Typical boys want to see under clothes with a magical eye.
(Or is that just the japanese)
SkyeMoor chapter 8 . 3/20
Is Sandy voldie's heir?
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 3/15
Aww, how sweet. Dudley can actually be nice and grow up for a change!
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »