Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
Fuck you for not making it hhr in the end
Kushka chapter 34 . 7/6
Good story. Got a little Fed up with the I'm with you but still want the other romance bull.
Sheelahdog chapter 8 . 6/29
Argh. Every time I read "be responsible" I get mad and it throws me off. I'm a good reviewer. I always review. I don't like being told what to do. I keep saying I'm not going to say anything ...but it has to be said
KEB chapter 25 . 6/27
The story is good(obviously, you won an award) even if some of the relationships seem a little ridiculous(all the back and forth with liking several people).
Anyways, when you noted McGonagall's clan, I found out I'm from that clan. We have a crest with that motto, Touch not a cat bot a glove, so I looked up Clan MacBean and found that the my mom's family are from that area. Thought it was cool.
Thanks for writing.
Sheelahdog chapter 3 . 6/28
Hmm mm mm... things are looking up between Dudley and Harry.
Awesome!
pixelbun1 chapter 3 . 5/2
surely Snape would know Petunia and vice versa?
this is my second time reading it and i still love it! cudos bro
eeveegirl1994 chapter 2 . 3/8
I absolutely love that Duds and Harry are getting along. I have always wanted them to secretly do things together behind the dursley parent's backs.

And to think, it's because Aunt Petunia wanted her lil'Dudly-wumpkins to get some exercise!
Oh wow this story is 17 years old?! Jesus Christ! I was a 1 year old when this was written! Good job dude! How does it feel to have a new generation read your stories? Good job by the way, I love it.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 2/23
Thank you for the note at the beginning that this was written in 2001 so I know not to consider nor to expect anything after GoF (such as the Weasleys living at Sirius' house without Harry for most of the summer) . This story describes events and things as if the reader is unfamiliar with Harry Potter and I guess that's not a bad thing but very tedious and kind of irksome for a seasoned HP reader. Regardless, it's good so far. I'm being a responsible reader and reviewing (lol). That all snakes can see the future ahead a few minutes is an interesting addition. Thank you for writing.
lazy-kaa chapter 34 . 2/18
Nothing to add to the storry and Afterword. I think that you've done just really good work. Thank you for deep psychological portrets, emotions and developments.
christiangassner7 chapter 7 . 2/18
Loved that lecture. spot on
lazy-kaa chapter 8 . 2/17
Lion is not that useful in life. Do you see many lions running around? So, it is better to be dog, or snake, or sort of flying something.
Good
1,829 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »