Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
Hot48cricket1 chapter 1 . 1/5
I just can’t continue this story! You are way to wordy and it does not hold my attention!
James Potter was NEVER a prefect - he was head boy!
Jimbocous chapter 34 . 11/17/2021
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done. You have a nice touch!
aalens chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
A very promising start! I’m very eager to read more. Thank you.
Deonne chapter 34 . 9/19/2021
I understand you wrote this a very long time ago, but I wish to inform you it still has the strength and morals you put in there affect those today. Thank you for such an amazingly well thought out story.
Masemauno chapter 5 . 8/22/2021
hey, I don't know how to tell you this, but the first 5 chapters are out of order.
Maulik Mehta chapter 4 . 5/22/2021
This is the most interesting and close to the story that i think that shoud be real story written by JK and there should be movie based on this fiction. Why dont you write whole series ?
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 2 . 5/16/2021
Great story. I'm hoping it's a Harry and Hermione storyline!
Rokai666 chapter 5 . 4/15/2021
Wait the levels are all scrambled! chapter 3 is where chapter 5 is. What did this?
DeadFish37 chapter 2 . 3/21/2021
This is a good start to the story, and it reads very nicely. I was impressed you guessed about Hagrid courting the giants.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
Did you know that some first time HP reader actually thought that this was OotP? article/harry-potter-noob-realizes-he-s-five-books-into-erotic-fan-fiction_
The story sounds interesting.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 1/10/2021
Hello,
Good luck with your writing, so far I like it I'm such a H&G FAN, that I don't read anything else
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2020
This is the third time I’m reading these books. I recommend them to everyone!
trucksaw chapter 14 . 11/22/2020
"grinned, but he Malfoy" just to give you little heads up where in the text. The "he" is unnecessary and confusing as it is.
trucksaw chapter 3 . 11/22/2020
You've probably heard this from people before but eh; I'm a weirdo. I was hung up on the phrasing of "she needs to rest" for about a minute which is a long time when you're reading stories. It may not be correct but I think "she needs rest" would be a better flow. There was something else but I can't remember. Fun chapter fun series. Fun time.
TDM chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
Nice to see Dudley not be a total jerk, like his parents before him.
1,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »