Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
B8tch.plz chapter 2 . 4/15
Your chapters are mixed up at least the first two
Winter Rain The Hybrid chapter 1 . 2/28
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the chapter order is all messed up
NCC1701D USS Enterprise chapter 10 . 2/16
sorry I can't handle the angst
NCC1701D USS Enterprise chapter 1 . 2/16
fun, its good to see em getting along
rebecca chapter 28 . 12/6/2023
your fucking sick you should put in your bio that there could be rape in your story you sick fuck
matt808kent chapter 5 . 7/12/2023
I know it's kind of cute to have Ginny be so good, but it's just wrong. I read this a long time ago on Fanfiction Alley, so am not reviewing regularly.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 4/9/2023
"... for times when I can't use magic" is... uhh... wildly inaccurate at best. The Restriction has an exemption for self defense.

And "fair's fair" doesn't apply. She WILLINGLY sent him that image. She'd be furious if he walked in on her in her underwear, let alone if he did it intentionally and/or didn't immediately leave thereafter. I really hope that this isn't going to be one of THOSE stories where Hermione can do no wrong and Harry is a complete simp.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 4/9/2023
The amulet is suspicious.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 4/9/2023
If bigger snakes are better seers, then how come Nagini hasn't been far more useful to Voldemort? Like, say, warning him not to grandstand after his resurrection if he wanted to kill Harry. That was right in front of Nagini, and she should've been able to warn of something happening that soon.
EdTheBeast chapter 33 . 3/31/2023
Definitely an AU, as said at beginning. It is a good read with lots of ups and downs. Romance and spy like things. Most will like it, but a bit slow in places or that is how it felt.
Books85 chapter 6 . 2/28/2023
So, Harry "Longbottomed" during the summer and started dancing the hormone polka as well. Everyone suddenly looks attractive, and no one really knows what to do with those that they are attracted to, and... teen aingst. How much I do NOT miss it.

But it's kinda fun to read about it happening to someone else!
Books85 chapter 4 . 2/28/2023
Hmmm... I have just remembered that the dementor attack happened between fifth and sixth year, not fourth and fifth. My bad.

I was just trying to think of an older student or adult who could take a look at the basilisk pendant and see if it includes a love charm of some sort. Don't know if Sirius is mature enough, and the Weasley boys are right out. Snape could, so could Lupin, but would Harry have the smarts to ask them?

We'll find out the fun way, by reading this. Ta!
Books85 chapter 2 . 2/28/2023
And this is the Dudley prior to the Dementor attack. I do hope that Sandra is able to warn them both about the dementors.

Thanks!
Books85 chapter 1 . 2/28/2023
I have no idea why it took me this long to discover this story. My theory that it's one of the drawbacks of being (mostly) a lurker.

Nevertheless, I am enjoying it this year and am thinking about looking up the Golden Quill awards so I can find other outstanding fanfictions.

Thank you for writing and sharing this tale. I really like that this Harry has discovered one of the best ways of dealing with trauma and the attendant nightmares: physical exercise.
Mitsukiyo chapter 10 . 1/20/2023
at the moment i dont really like all the relationship harry have and the fact that he "play" with cho.
1,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »