Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
eeveegirl1994 chapter 2 . 3/8
I absolutely love that Duds and Harry are getting along. I have always wanted them to secretly do things together behind the dursley parent's backs.

And to think, it's because Aunt Petunia wanted her lil'Dudly-wumpkins to get some exercise!
Oh wow this story is 17 years old?! Jesus Christ! I was a 1 year old when this was written! Good job dude! How does it feel to have a new generation read your stories? Good job by the way, I love it.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 2/23
Thank you for the note at the beginning that this was written in 2001 so I know not to consider nor to expect anything after GoF (such as the Weasleys living at Sirius' house without Harry for most of the summer) . This story describes events and things as if the reader is unfamiliar with Harry Potter and I guess that's not a bad thing but very tedious and kind of irksome for a seasoned HP reader. Regardless, it's good so far. I'm being a responsible reader and reviewing (lol). That all snakes can see the future ahead a few minutes is an interesting addition. Thank you for writing.
lazy-kaa chapter 34 . 2/18
Nothing to add to the storry and Afterword. I think that you've done just really good work. Thank you for deep psychological portrets, emotions and developments.
christiangassner7 chapter 7 . 2/18
Loved that lecture. spot on
lazy-kaa chapter 8 . 2/17
Lion is not that useful in life. Do you see many lions running around? So, it is better to be dog, or snake, or sort of flying something.
Good
GRIMMNIGHT chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I found this story again. Thank you so much for this story. My parents confused this story with the 5th Harry Potter book and downloaded its ebook format for me to read. I finished it when I was 7 and they deleted it sometime later and I've been looking for it ever since. So thank you for such an amazing story
Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2017
Good plot but the the way Harry and Hermione are portrayed makes them appear very cheap hypocrites wanting to sleep with multiple people and cheating on them.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
What happened to Julia?
Dragonbonded chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
I love how you wrote Moody's lesson.
envirosue chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
You are a very writer but this story has several things that are throwing me off. Victor is a world class seeker, he'd not sign with the cannons, it's beneath him. Fleur is smart and strong and daring, she'd not become a preschooler elementary school teacher right after her accomplishments. Hermione is not weak or dishonest, she's got a strong sense of ethics, she'd not start with Harry while with someone else and she wouldn't be afraid to break up withbsomeone. She's harass, even if I'm not an HHr shipper when I read these stories she's always strong. Your Hermione seems hormonally impacted and out of control. Harry too would not cheat by his nature. I can't see him going along with such a plot, it's ugly what they are doing.
envirosue chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
Everyone is acting weird and uncomfortable. I'm waiting to find out what's wrong with Hermione
envirosue chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
So author,not sure what's happening
envirosue chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
Interesting development. I like the idea of a nice malfoy
1,821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »