Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
Tundrabadger chapter 7 . 6/28
You ever feel like re-reading a 20 year old fic you read shortly after it was published ? I apparently have, and you know, i have to say this holds up.
Hermoine chapter 26 . 6/12
The girl should just a make a face, and simply add " You might have liked me and I might have liked you but if your going to think it ok to go slag off on someone else after someone says something mean or absurd and then keep on with whatever it is your going to do, and you had your chance Harry even told me he told you to tell me how you feel. If you think you got a right to step between this and that and think you got the right for words or feelings in regards to your fantasies and them not becoming a reality I did this not Harry, and well he accepted the relationship change. I knew he clearly gave you time to open your fucking mouth."

As Ron tries to respond Hermoine could add " Not a word, think about this he and I only snogged well trying to get Victor to be with Cho. I made him snog her, and others snogged him trying to get him to take them out well he had other things to worry about like people attacking during our first offical date and we could not tell anyone it was a date but all the girls fucking realized it was, and you over heard it and had all this time to get your head around the fact you can't open your mouth without saying hurtful, demeaning things. Even back in first year I almost died because your a prick. If I had my way Harry and I would not even talk to you would not even consider your feelings, but that is not what has been and is happening. There are many things with your dick stuffed a girls muff well trying to distract yourself from you lessons. That I just don't care, I am not helping with your school work ask others. I am not a working brain for you to access information from when it's what you need."

As Ron tries to talk Harry could then add " I second that, your the one who acted dense only to act like mold growing on the floor of the bathroom if a House Elf had failed to notice it which I doubt they would. So you have less perception then a house elf how does that feel? Point being, I am not ok with what them girls said anymore then you are but I at least put their shoes in their mouths where they belonged for speaking and saying gossip about people that they have no right to have an opinion on but they do. People in Hogwarts need to Grow the fuck up and most of all you, I tried to have that talk with you but you rather eat your fist and screen in your mind about how unfair everything is, how bout for once you remember my family died for your fucking life and freedom so I am not going to have guilt or be guilted by your brothers being better then you so you rather give up, I am not going to be guilted by having money when your family does not, My family could have possibly had money issues as well if my parents had lived long enough to give me enough siblings if they had been likely to do so. Now quite frankly at this point til you pull your head out of yours ass, it's that kind of behavior by all of our house that might have helped cause the issues Nevelle had experienced as well. Magicals as a whole are so fucking stupid RON, no common sense what so ever. They also don't take responsibility for their own actions or there would not be any fucking dark wizards or dark lords going about trying to get their gollies just because they can."
Really chapter 24 . 6/12
I think it would have been funny if Ginny went up and broke it up, or stating something like " Mother is going to hear about how rush and frantic your behavior for this has been. Do feel free to either consider finish or stopping but either way. You will not tell me how to live my life going forward, if you think it's ok for you to act like a slut or treat others like a slut that double standard will not fly any more Ron suck it up."

Only for Harry to shout " Ron after what the girls said in the Library this is an over-correction and over reaction, and if your doing it on my bed man I am going to kill you."
I think chapter 12 . 6/10
I can't help but feel that Harry should tell Ginny he notices that she is swell but she should take the necklace and give it to Draco but ensure he hides it or something. Well also telling Draco what his father did her first year, and how Harry saved her from not only a Basilisk but also from the shade or shadow or possed book of Voldemort. And how Harry and others might not agree with their relationship if they even had one til Voldemort was dead.

And how Harry is worried that Draco will become a Death Eater little shit stain like his father hating all life even if his attitude and other such is growing and maturing.
Oh, so the prophesy is wrong in this fic, too. Lovely.

Are we ever going to find out who was fucking with Hermione at the beginning of this mess?

Getting sick of Hermione with all her "inscrutable" expressions at Ron all the fucking time while she's fucking Harry. This is worse than a middle school soap opera.
I like the plot of this story but so, so, SO many facts are needlessly wrong. Genevra, not Virginia...Neville's b'day is FAMOUSLY the day after Harry's...Frederick not Alfred...so many instances that look like the writer hasn't even read other fanfics much less the books. Hard to ignore.

Add that to the fact that Hermione is apparently lusting after everyone and Harry is apparently lusting after everyone and Ginny is apparently lusting after everyone (or at least eyeballing them angrily) and...yeah. I don't think there are enough chapters left to deal with the hormones or with all of Neville's revolving personalities. I'm glad I don't go to THIS school...

Then you got the psychic snake that ever so rarely ever predicts much of anything but that's supposedly the premise of this story? I feel lied to.
Seems like Harry keeps having low blood sugar issues. I mean, I get that he has somehow been...cursed? something...to have all these weak/dizzy/time-losing spells, but...yeah, it reads more like he's diabetic.
ShatteredInMyHeart chapter 5 . 4/21
can I ask why the first few chapters are out of order?
When The Moonbeams Glow chapter 7 . 4/11
Oh nevernind
When The Moonbeams Glow chapter 7 . 4/11
Umbridge is supposed to be fifth year not Moody
B00kworm86 chapter 5 . 4/2
Your first 5 chapters loaded out of order that I can tell I don't think the other did is it didn't look that way when I looked but it might be I thought you should know it was really confusing intill I realized that I wasn't reading your story in the order you wrote it so I hope you can fix it with out to much trouble but like like what I read so far.
khatre chapter 9 . 2/28
He knows that there is a .. not prophecy .. reading .. that says that her and Malfoy will hook up (and get redeamed) but does not say anything .. even while she shows signs of liking him ..
dick move bro
dick move
PaigeMHughes chapter 2 . 2/8
Chapter One and Chapter Two are uploaded in the wrong order… was a bit confusing at first.
geenakmom chapter 33 . 2/7
This was an amazing 5th year AU! Loved it and thank you.
Hot48cricket1 chapter 1 . 1/5
I just can’t continue this story! You are way to wordy and it does not hold my attention!
James Potter was NEVER a prefect - he was head boy!
1,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »