Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
Jimbocous chapter 33 . 10/3/2017
Wow. Thanks for a great read!
Theresa chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
My God, the hormones! Hormones everywhere!
lilpendee chapter 16 . 9/3/2017
I know you might not read this since this story has been finished for a while now, but I have just binge-read 16 chapters, and I have fallen in love with your AU. This story is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for bringing it into existence!
2lazy2logon chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
Ginny is a Mary sue . Better then Ron at chest better then harry at seeker and top grades in her class making Snape like her. Making Draco infatuate with her also...while he hates the blood traitors... Remember Ginny has 5 older brothers who will end any one they caught. ...unless she was still under the horcrux compulsion to explain away all the inconsistency.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/6/2017
Neville is a bit of a prick for handing that round.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2017
Why are the duels so weird. Its all just things that mess with the senses. No-one uses even a protego. Why?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/5/2017
The duels are a bit lacklustre. They all use the same spells, and no-one seems to know how to shield.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2017
Seriously, this amulet must mean something. Its noted multiple times every chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Very AU Ginny if she's beating Harry as a seeker. Pretty sure he's a ringer in Canon.
Kathryn chapter 33 . 7/26/2017
I read your entire book in a few short days. This was a page turner. Or I suppose I should say a page clicker. I felt your main characters had depth and dynamic relationships. I loved where you took the story, and how you ended it. My only critique is that the last few chapters, excluding the epilogue, seemed a bit rushed. The Dueling Club showcase and the house cup seemed like footnotes rather than a proper ending. However, this feeling of loose ends being hurriedly tied together is a complaint I have of many published books. The epilogue was most satisfying for me. When Sandy left I felt the story had come full circle, and that Harry's year would be a unique adventure rather than a continuation of despair (which seemed to the be central theme of all the latter Harry Potter books).

Other than the scattered typos and grammatical burps in every chapter, I felt I was reading a publish work online. (And that is the job of editors, not necessarily the author.) Have you written and submitted non fan-fiction work to a publishing house? I am certain that with the right idea, you'd be doing this as a profession, if you aren't already.
Anna chapter 34 . 7/25/2017
I loved this fan fiction version of Harry Potter. I am such a Potter fan and reading something new (although not real) was the best feeling. There were some problems like the animagus training etc. but overall I loved it! (Neville's mums name is Alice btw not Gemma). If you have a sequel I would love to read it. Thanks so much for making this I really enjoyed reading it.
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
Well the bit about becoming an animagus is very different from other stories. It always involved mediating to find your inner animal.
Vampireking40 chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
The funny thing about it is that the team does not pick the captain the head of house does. We learned that in Half Blood Prince when Harry was made captain.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
This is my second time reading this story. I had previous read this as I had already downloaded all 3 books. This story already is so different from the original 5th book. Too those who see this if you look this story up the yahoo groups there is a audio recording of this story that goes through I believe chapter 18. I finally plan to read not just all of this story but the other two as well.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
ok no. stop with the cho bashing. her boyfriend, someone very close to her just freaking died and she's not allowed to mourn? I'd like to see you feel completely fine when someone close to you dies
1,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »