Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
Redbookbluebook chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
I absolutely loved Moody's defense lesson a few chapters ago. It was entertaining to see how Sandy came in handy in Divination too. I think I understood the meaning behind the majority of Trelawney's predictions but the end part had me stumped. I wonder of Ginny and Draco will start dating... it's cool that he helped Neville, and I love that Neville is having a good year so far.
Redbookbluebook chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
Dudley's sass absolutely slayed me this chapter; a b word that rhymes with witch indeed. I am really enjoying Harry and Dudley's relationship in this fic so far. Not sure how I feel about the Harmony relationship so far because it seems a bit soon but I suppose I will see. Sandy is lovely and I look forward to seeing his classmates' reactions to her eventually.
OTPwanderer chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
Omg, this is gold!

Dudely is so like, "Why, hello there, beautiful." to Hermione.

But in a non-creepy flattering way.

Also I love Sandy! I wish I have a talking psychic animal roommate-friend.

I can't wait to read the other chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Omg im here coz of that one meme thing were someone thought this was the legit book i cant breathe
Chang chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
The entire moody talking about muggles piece..

Totally broke the immersion for me. That part was really really bad.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
I dislike Ginny as this "awesome seeker of awesomeness." It was never foreshadowed in the books. And, while Harry always played with the best broom available, he was always implied to have natural talent on the level of Krum. That, combined with my natural dislike for Ginny(and my current theory that the necklace is charmed or has love potion on it, or... something...), I really, really don't like her right now.

On a different note: Good MERLIN! Why, WHY are Harry and Hermione being so ridiculous about this relationship thing? If it's supposed to be funny, it's falling quite flat for me.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
Is the necklace charmed or something with a love potion?
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
I read it and the thing that bothered me the most was Victor Krum as a back up seeker for the Cannons. Like come on, He's the best seeker in the World and he's a back up for the worst team? Really don't know why it's bothering me so much
Jimbocous chapter 33 . 10/3/2017
Wow. Thanks for a great read!
Theresa chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
My God, the hormones! Hormones everywhere!
lilpendee chapter 16 . 9/3/2017
I know you might not read this since this story has been finished for a while now, but I have just binge-read 16 chapters, and I have fallen in love with your AU. This story is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for bringing it into existence!
2lazy2logon chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
Ginny is a Mary sue . Better then Ron at chest better then harry at seeker and top grades in her class making Snape like her. Making Draco infatuate with her also...while he hates the blood traitors... Remember Ginny has 5 older brothers who will end any one they caught. ...unless she was still under the horcrux compulsion to explain away all the inconsistency.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/6/2017
Neville is a bit of a prick for handing that round.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2017
Why are the duels so weird. Its all just things that mess with the senses. No-one uses even a protego. Why?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/5/2017
The duels are a bit lacklustre. They all use the same spells, and no-one seems to know how to shield.
1,947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »