Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
L.C1 chapter 12 . 5/19/2001
Glee! Je l'adore, I love it, it's wonderful. A longer critique is forthcoming by e-mail.
The Great Hermione Fan chapter 2 . 5/19/2001
I've only read two of your chapters so far, and I have a ton left to finish. I just thought you should know that this really is a fantasic story! WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY REVIEWS? It's extremely well written, and I just thought you should know. I can't wait to finish all of the other chapters!
Bryn chapter 8 . 5/19/2001
i like your story alot
Indiana jones chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Very intresting. Most stories I've read are always at least are in the 7th year of Hogwarts. That, and they never start at Pivet Drive. I still don't get Sirius letter. And the snake is very creepy. I can't believe Harry is starting purberty! (quiet giggle)

Please write more, and put humor into it. Of course, I just read the first chapter...
CaratGold chapter 2 . 5/19/2001
Whoa, Dudley is growing up! *gapes* But it's not out of character, it's totally believable (althouth the image of Dudley and Harry jogging side by side made me giggle). "Hermione had so much - skin" - LOL! Just great! More!
CaratGold chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Beautifully written, really, you're capturing JK's style very well, and I also love the idea - this story has great potential! I'm off to read the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Mike M Madman Magic chapter 2 . 5/19/2001
I'll enjoy this story very nutch, esecially Harry 'serpant's best freind' and Dudley 'the master of five sins' getting to be relatives at last. I allso like the growing Voldie-Potter analogy and well, i'll recomend this story to my literature teacher to read, it'z wort it! write another chapter, PLZ!
Noodle I'm sorry I ought to have signed in chapter 2 . 5/19/2001
Loved it! Put up the other parts, you write incredibly well and it's really in the same sort of style as J.K.R., which some people are hopeless at - I believe I may be put in that category quite often. Keep on posting!
hiddenpename chapter 2 . 5/19/2001
This is good! I like it alot! Please post the other parts you have done soon!
1,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129