Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
noellesullivan chapter 34 . 7/12/2017
Hi! I just wanted to tell u how much I loved this and thank you for sharing it with us.
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Buzzfeed sent me. Haven't read this but man was that article funny.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 4 . 7/12/2017
I'm not sure I'm happy with the suddenly sexy Hermione. It's making her seem more like "the girl", the hero's reward for saving the day, rather than a person in her own right.
izasherrie chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Like so many others I came here after I saw the tweet and figured the plot was interesting enough to merit a read. Props to you for the snake and sight expansionit feels like something that could have come straight out of the WWOHP Universe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Came here after the story on buzzfeed about the guy who mistook your fanfic for the original Order of the Phoneox.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Found your story after a twitter storm about someone who was given it as an e-book and read it thinking it was one of the canon books.

Good beginning.
Shane Kuan Lee chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Congratulation ! you are now famous 3
Heather447 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
I have been hearing about this all day from various friends who know I read HP fanfic. Have just been told by that this is it, so have poured myself a glass of wine and am planning to read in to the wee hours. (it's 23:20 now) wish me luck!
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Intriguing first chappie :)
TricksterHunter chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
my friends told me about this cause some guy read it by mistake its gone viral since then among potterheads
V chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Girl, your story's going low key viral. Lol: .
Steph1215 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Love this story
mishellkent39 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
so is this the subject of the viral tweets where something mistook this for book 4?
fareez chapter 1 . 7/10/2017