Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
All I can say is WOW!
G the Headmaster chapter 28 . 6/2/2017
A good cliffie!
ayeshalestradi chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Yay Dudley is growing up! I like where this is going!
fish chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
fish
Myrddin Emrys II chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
You know, I think I'm going to like Dudley. only his name not... Dudley Dursley...
SinfulPride chapter 4 . 2/15/2017
I like that Harry's reaction to Ginny is still the same. He doesn't suddenly switch focus just because Hermione had a change of heart. It also adds a higher level of drama instead of the typical "soul bond" fics you see that are so uni-dimensional. It is well written and is giving me anxiety/second hand embarrassment anticipating the drama to come with Hermione and Ginny and Harry. I'm looking forward to the culmination, but almost dreading the obstacles that have to happen first.
SinfulPride chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
Love it
eagle eye chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
good old 'voice-of-reason' snakes. Straight to the point, and truthful. I love it. Excited to see what's coming! Glad it's already complete :D
suziq968 chapter 15 . 2/9/2017
Wow, so far this has been great. I'm really curious though because you started this before OOTP came out but it was probably out when you finished. So my question is were you influenced by canon or did you really skate so close on your own. Hagrid's mum instead of Grawp, dueling club instead of DA, although the lack of Umbitch is such a treat. Really though I was just wondering, because it's so close and yet so much lighter, I really like this world. Obviously, there are some bad things coming, but it's more about the magic still. I really hope it keeps going this way.
sfu chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
It is funny how most people are commenting on canon mistakes, but they do not see that this fic was written BEFORE Order of the Phoenix. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
I started reading this fiction because I heard it was good. Besides Sandy and we don't get much of her nor do we hear much about this snake magic. Sounds like you just want this to be about horny teenagers. I really do not see how Ginny is a natural and better at being a seaker then Harry, I mean come on she grew up riding brooms and practicing, Harry's first time riding a broom he was a natural. Harry was and is a natural. Sorry this fic is not for me.
censoredentity chapter 33 . 10/27/2016
Sandy T_T
censoredentity chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
I knew it.. Draco Malfoy secretly fancy her.. OMFG TOO MANY GUYS
censoredentity chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
Is Draco... lol nvrmnd
BillBrink chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
I never comment twice on the same story, since you already know I like it if you are still reading these reviews. However, your paragraph on Harry's thoughts as he received Mione's gift was over the top! If you are not still writing somewhere it is a crime!
I went to Fiction Alley and couldn't find you. Remember, Rollings hit it out of the park with her first story. In my opinion you are even better. I hope you see this and update your profile to let us know where you are writing.
1,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »