Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
Guest chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
Neville's birthday is in summer
Guest chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
Great story, but one thing I'd like to point out. Fred is actually short for Frederick, not Alfred, and Ginny is short for Ginevra, not Virginia.
isophia0110 chapter 33 . 2/11/2015
Hey there! This is not a review per se, just my excitement spilling over :D it's just that I read this story like waaaaaaaay earlier and seriously did think then that it was the real sequal to GoF as my brother had stored it with the name of OoP.. Anyways, it was many months later (I wasn't old enough to read then, so I'd just seen the movies, well this was something I'd stumbled upon on my computer and you must surely know the lure of all things HP! Moving on...) that I finally realised that this was a fanfic and not the real deal. I cannot express fully how disappointed I was to learn that *shakes head*.
Oh well we can't always have what we want can we? ;)
But yeah, thank you for writing such an amazing story which made me believe that you were jkr..(My brother had edited out your author's notes) thank you.
-DV
BBWulf chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
From what I've read thus far; this fic is amazing. It really captures some of the usual teenage angst and drama, without making things annoying. I find it a bit entertaining that it even manages to dredge up some of my own funny/awkward memorys.
1066wthec chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
1066wthec chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
I liked the fact that you had less romance in this chapter- sorry, but the romance is boring- I want the story- the plot. The actual fabric of a tale...etc etc... bs bs bs...

thanks
1066wthec chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
nice.
1066wthec chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
1066wthec chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
friends with Dudley and potentially hermione his girlfriend... nice. I'm definitely reading this. Even if I'm 14 years late.
1066wthec chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
'maybe he should learn some dark magic' :)
MrsFH chapter 33 . 12/12/2014
What a fabulous story! So glad I found it, even if it took me a dozen years - my new favorite! Flawless storytelling and writing.

Thank you so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2014
Sorry but hermonie being a bitch. She told Harry she does not want Ron. Calls him a stupid gint She only like him like a brother. But she mean to him if he dare someone else. And dateing Harry behind his back
1,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »