Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
FeralSins chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
huh.
I don't care if he's out of character- I like THIS Dudley much more than the original. :D

little bonding with cousins, eh? _
FeralSins chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
ok, totally following this one. sounds good!
ChronoFury chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
You've forgotten your speechmarks and ''s and even though you state whether it's a thought or it's spoken word, it gets confusing
RandomGerman chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I went to read your trilogy on the other site you uploaded it too and was awed at how readable it is there. I admire your for your perseverance in finishing all of this, for actually writing down a tale covering three years with multiple layers. Sometimes I thought that maybe the amount of sex-centered thoughts wasn't appropriate for the fifteen-year-old protagonists, but I can live with that.
wafflemonster chapter 34 . 5/5/2013
This is a really touching story. Thank you so much for writing.
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
You REALLY need to start using Grammar.
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
(shakes head in exasperation)
You really need to work on your Grammar and Capitalization for this chapter!
Andrius chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You might want to know that the formatting of the letters, and the whole chapter after them, is all messed up.
Elena101 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Did I mention that the pdf version incuded " ".

Either way, it was really good! C'mon, others out there! :D
Elena101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
My god. Someone made a pdf online and saved this under Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I thought this was the real book, and I couldn't believe to see it here. No wonder I got confused when I read the Harry Potter Wiki.

Anyway, this is great! I love flirty hot Hermione and good dude Dudley. In a way, it was too good to be true, especially on Dudley's case. But I love this version of him!

I really can't believe I've mistaken this for the real deal! Haha! Nice! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
So...are you aware there are no freaking quotations in this, missing words, etc? So unbelievably bad. Plot: Exceeds Expectations Grammar: Troll.
MayaStormborn chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
This appears a fantastic story from what I've read so far, but there seems to be words or phrases missing, not to mention there's no speech marks. If someone could edit it I'm sure it would be truly brilliant, but I'm afraid I can't read any more, I want to read on but it's giving me a nasty headache...
Hoping it will be edited,
Maya
RandomGerman chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I really like this version of Dudley! What is kind of irritating though is the lack of "" formatting for what they say. I sometimes confuse if it is speaking or narrative
bronwyn chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I enjoy the storyline but I'm struggling to read it, the grammar and punctuation needs alot of work
caitlin chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved it I read the whole book and wanted to no if you had done the 6 and 7 th book :)
1,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »