Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
So...are you aware there are no freaking quotations in this, missing words, etc? So unbelievably bad. Plot: Exceeds Expectations Grammar: Troll.
MayaStormborn chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
This appears a fantastic story from what I've read so far, but there seems to be words or phrases missing, not to mention there's no speech marks. If someone could edit it I'm sure it would be truly brilliant, but I'm afraid I can't read any more, I want to read on but it's giving me a nasty headache...
Hoping it will be edited,
Maya
RandomGerman chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I really like this version of Dudley! What is kind of irritating though is the lack of "" formatting for what they say. I sometimes confuse if it is speaking or narrative
bronwyn chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I enjoy the storyline but I'm struggling to read it, the grammar and punctuation needs alot of work
caitlin chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved it I read the whole book and wanted to no if you had done the 6 and 7 th book :)
Mein-Herz-Brennt chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Please fix the lack of quotations in this. And there have been several parts where words are missing. For example: (Dudley) "sat, sprawled, oblivious to being watered along with the rest of the grass, saying only," and that's the end of that part. Other than these mistakes, I'm finding it a lovely story so far :)
quillstrike chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh, I love this! On to the next chapter :)
jamiegoldsworthy chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Hi, loving this story just thought I'd say that I've noticed that speech marks have disappeared the last couple of chapters :P Just makes reading it difficult sometimes. Also it looks as if some speech has been removed, but no the part that reads 'Harry said.' So like above in chapter 4 when he leaves number 4 it reads 'Harry nodded curtly at them. was all he said.' Just thought you should know :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
It's a pretty interesting story, but the lack of quotation marks is a bit distracting.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Read ages ago. Favourites.
sylvelle chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
get over harry and hermione... yech.
small sin chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
SO this is a great story. However the lack of quotation marks is agravating and there are words and phrases that are just missing. Or, if not missing, than you're starting a lot of sentences with an inside joke or something similar. I think if you fix that then your story would be ten times better
Jim Red Hawk chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Ach! Hermione is playing Harry like a fiddle! ROFL :)

Jim Red Hawk chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Harry should have sent Hedwig to the Leaky Cauldron for some butterbeer! :)

Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I have the perfect excuse for Harry having Hedwig! Falconry! :) I found this at Wikipedia:
"Owls (Strigidae)
Owls are not closely related to hawks or falcons. There is little written in classic falconry that discusses the use of Owls in falconry. However, there are at least two species that have successfully been used, the Eurasian Eagle Owl and the Great Horned Owl. Successful training of owls is much different from the training of hawks and falcons, as they are hearing- rather than sight-oriented (owls can only see black and white, and are long-sighted). This often leads falconers to believe that they are less intelligent, as they are distracted easily by new or unnatural noises and they do not respond as readily to food cues. However, if trained successfully, owls show intelligence on the same level as that of hawks and falcons."
That gives Harry an excuse to give to muggles! :)
I am not sure why I did not think of this before. My best friend is a Falconer & flies red-tailed hawks. :)
It is very cool to have one land on your fist! Even cooler, I am part Native American and my cousins named me Red Hawk, after two other cousins who were Chiefs.

1,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »