Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
donalddeutsch chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
I keep hearing about this story, and that it's a must read. I admit that I agree with everyone so far, and I love it.
funflash chapter 34 . 11/7/2006
... After reading countless fan fic's on this and many other sites this is my first review (feeling kinda guilty). Just like to say that this is the most in-depth fanfic I've seen, countless twists, nice deception...Looking forward to your other fan fics

Bravo, c'est bon
NeverForgotten chapter 34 . 10/13/2006
The date is October 13, 2006 and reading this last part of story made me cry. I'm the epitome of Draco Malfoy and I barely ever cry. Until I read what you had to say about 9/11 and how everyone was someone’s baby. I think that 9/11 truly traumatized many of us and I hated to be reminded of it day after day after it happened. I was still avoiding watching specials on it after so many years but after reading what you wrote I think I have finally begun the healing process. Thank you. Five years after September eleventh and I haven't forgotten. I love Harry Potter and all through your story I was reminded of 9/11 frequently. You truly have an amazing story and I look forward to one day reading your own stories in print. I was a little fearful of reading this last chapter after I saw the chapter heading about 9/11. I didn't want to be reminded anymore. But after reading it I'm very glad I did. Like I said it made me cry, more than once. So again. Thank you.
Sweet-Lemmon chapter 33 . 10/11/2006
It was a really good story. very well written. Unfortunelly, I didn't like the sequel. Sorry, but I have to be honest...when you *changed* the pairs...the magic was lost...died.

But *this* first part is very good.
macaday me a nut chapter 33 . 10/6/2006
Great fanfiction! I attempted to read the next chapter thing...but...I got to deppressed. So I left it. I'll be starting to read the sequel to this soon!

Macaday me a nut
Notloggedin chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hi.

I just thought you should know that I have found this story on another site, and someone basically stole your work, without asking.

That's the link to the story.
dog demon katsunie chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
this is a good story and also very strange it seems that hermione has fellings for harry and she gets mad when he acts friendly toward ginny. i have to hand it to you i thought that i had figured it out but you have showed me that i have to think again.
c-j dude chapter 34 . 8/16/2006
I have read this story meany meany times, both hear on Fan Fic and on your site. Every time it moves me beond words, and for that, i just simply thank oyu!
Gryphoness chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
Love the story so much that this is my third time reading it v one tiny note though, lions (and all other big cats) are physically incapable of purring. Like I said, really minor and probably irrelevant but I'm a bit of a prat when it comes to stuff like that. Keep writing, I hope you get published someday!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 34 . 7/31/2006
Me being fourteen, I was still at elemtary school when 9/11 happened but it greatly impacted my family. My father was a cop and I remebered waking up at four o clock in the morning to drop him to the twin towers and everyday he would come in covered in dust and smelling like a mixture of earth and flesh. Right now he goes to the hospital to be tested for that sickness firefighter's and policemen are getting. My next door neighbor whose at least 85 lost her son to the twin towers. The worst thing is that they didn't even find his body. I understand how you feel.
xXThedoctorxX chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
good
Mie779 chapter 34 . 6/6/2006
I have just read you fan fiction, it took me awhile:-) I really like your story line. I kept reading eventhough I useally don't like the Herry/Hermione pairing, so that says alot!

Well I can only assume that the pairings might change a bit when the story continues in the next story. I'm looking forward to read it.

I like your portrait on the whole teenage love (confusion). One can really feel the different emotions going through them. As said before I hope the pairing might change, but if not, I'm still going to read the other two. Because I also enjoyed your storyline and I want to see what happens next in the life of Harry Potter:-)
Sora chapter 33 . 4/26/2006
You know, I'm not quite sure what all the fuss about this fic was. It's ... well ... not bad but it's very flat and the characters vacillate between being mildly and wildly out-of-characater - Hermione was most notably "off." I'm not sure what was wrong with the original model that made you have to twist her 'round. I really like her WITH Ron as a pairing but she doesn't need to lose her Hermioneness, does she?
hjcallipygian chapter 34 . 4/17/2006
I realize that this was written quite a long time ago, and that I'm probably a lot later than your other reviews, but I just read it for the first time and wanted to leave a word for you. I really enjoyed this story a great deal. It's fun, for me, to read the different directions that HP fandom creates for Harry and his friends, and yours has been one of the ones I've liked the most. I can't wait to see what your next year has in store for them.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
love predicament between them all.
1,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »