Reviews for Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
envirosue chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
Everyone is acting weird and uncomfortable. I'm waiting to find out what's wrong with Hermione
envirosue chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
So author,not sure what's happening
envirosue chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
Interesting development. I like the idea of a nice malfoy
envirosue chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
I'm voting for Ginny, just saying
envirosue chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Interesting start
Redbookbluebook chapter 31 . 10/31/2017
The end of this chapter made me cry. I can't believe he killed Dudley. Almost even worse though was finding out that their relationship was due to another spell. Poor Harry.
Redbookbluebook chapter 30 . 10/31/2017
I think this may be my favourite chapter. I could feel the tension in the courtroom and I kept wondering what Lucius was playing at. Narcissa slapping and disowning Draco was absolutely awful. I really enjoyed reading the scene where Harry prevents Draco from suicide and talks to him.
Redbookbluebook chapter 23 . 10/29/2017
I absolutely loved Harry and Neville's duel!
Redbookbluebook chapter 22 . 10/26/2017
Dobby and his future wife are so cute together!
Loved how you ended this chapter and I'm intrigued to see who set the trap.
katmom chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
He needs to hide Sandy's insights better! Dang it...he still had a minute to kiss her...lol
katmom chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
It's nice that Dudley can be trained!
katmom chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Interesting start. Thanks for sharing.
Redbookbluebook chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
I absolutely loved Moody's defense lesson a few chapters ago. It was entertaining to see how Sandy came in handy in Divination too. I think I understood the meaning behind the majority of Trelawney's predictions but the end part had me stumped. I wonder of Ginny and Draco will start dating... it's cool that he helped Neville, and I love that Neville is having a good year so far.
Redbookbluebook chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
Dudley's sass absolutely slayed me this chapter; a b word that rhymes with witch indeed. I am really enjoying Harry and Dudley's relationship in this fic so far. Not sure how I feel about the Harmony relationship so far because it seems a bit soon but I suppose I will see. Sandy is lovely and I look forward to seeing his classmates' reactions to her eventually.
OTPwanderer chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
Omg, this is gold!

Dudely is so like, "Why, hello there, beautiful." to Hermione.

But in a non-creepy flattering way.

Also I love Sandy! I wish I have a talking psychic animal roommate-friend.

I can't wait to read the other chapters!
1,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »