Reviews for Unto the Shores of Acheron
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 15 . 8/2
An epilogue would have been nice but at least the story is officially finished. The ending was sad but satisfying. Great job. I enjoyed every chapter ;)
rhea chapter 15 . 2/3
when i searched for germany i was looking for slice of life

well it was still good tho nice original concept
Anna chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
So good...BUT SO SAD :(
Table lamp chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
Mmmh... Is that a epilogue I see in the future? Yes? No? Maybe? Nah!
Love this, awesome story and plot!
luluhrh chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
. . .

*tears streaming down tear-ravaged cheeks*

you... you IDIOT... you colossal idiot... this... IS AMAZING! you have to finish it! QUICKLY! please... it's incredible... and so, so, so SAD!
shamuballs chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Amazing. absolutely amazing, this story was the best fanfic I've ever read,just one thing to point out is at the beginning you spelled al's name wrong its alfons heiderich
Lyson chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
There was no such thing as growing a homunculus in the original manga. The Canon version ( manga) was (better) and different from the first break off anime.

But in accordance with the first anime, your description of a growing homunculus was fine.

-Lyson
AG chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Really? One chapter left and left hanging?
Cruel and unusual.
Elvenlaughter chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
So... epilogue? Please? Because really, that's all that's left, right? So, even though it's been so long, it shouldn't be too hard, yeah? Please? Maybe?
WhiteHole000 chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
This is it. This is the one. I can not even express how good it is. You have to become a writer. I will read everything you write if you do. I have looked for hours for this fan fiction just so I can comment on it. Please keep writing. Can you make an alternate version, where they heal homunculus ed with the red stones and he has to live with society, or something like that? You don't have to, I know most people don't like it when someone asks draw me! or write about this! but if you have time, this would mean a lot to me. Thank you for making this awesome fan fiction. It is truly the best.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Wow, that was really good. Like REALLY good. I was so sad when Homunculus!Ed died but now that I think about it, he was peaceful and happy in the end. Awesome, and hey... Where's the epilogue?
*threatening aura envelopes me*
SteelLark chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
I won't even lie when I say that this made me cry. The emotions where so intense I couldn't help but shed a few tears for HomunculusEd (in my head I named him Sin because the name seemed to fit). I really love this story and I am glad I found it. Absolutely wonderful! I give it five stars, two thumbs up, an Emmy, Academy, Grammy and a Tony award!
KuroAhn chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
This is one of the best FMA fanfic's I've had the pleasure to read. I almost wish they would have made this into a movie instead of 'Conquer of Shamballa'.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
So good. I kinda feel bad for Homunculus Ed...
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
I wish you had posted the epilogue. I would have liked to know what happened to Wrath. At least I got a partial ending out of the unfinished story. That's better than I usually get.