Reviews for Unto the Shores of Acheron
So, I didn't know about the double meaning of Hagane, so the irony was lost on me and that's great! Thanks for the tidbit, also the scene between Al and H Ed was so sad and good. Love your writing and this story, the rotating PoVs are so appreciated!
Anon2345 chapter 2 . 7/18
Okay this is actually amazing! Perfectly in character. Exactly how I'd imagine all the characters would react to a situation like this. I'm locked in with the suspence. I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight till I finish it lol
Anon2345 chapter 1 . 7/18
This is intriguing so far. I've never actually come across a 2003 fic that used tucker as a plot tool. I never even thought about what must have happened to him after the series ended. Very intriguing indeed.
SundayAL chapter 15 . 7/18
I loved this! Everything was so well written and the idea was so original! Homunculus! Ed broke my heart but I understand why it had to end that way.
I don't know what else to say, just that this was beautiful 3
evergreen-icy chapter 2 . 3/10
I'm not sure about this, but if some twisted bastard tried to bring my dear ones back and managed to create a monster instead, I'll be furious and kill the bastard and then kill the monster. I won't care if that being is alive or not. It's certainly not my loved one and its presence is a disgrace to my loved one and his/her death. Just my opinion though! The story it's wonderful and I loved it soooo much!
MagicalAlchemist17 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
What? No epilogue? Come on...you just gotta make one..it was really good. I wanna know what happened after.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
An epilogue would have been nice but at least the story is officially finished. The ending was sad but satisfying. Great job. I enjoyed every chapter ;)
rhea chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
when i searched for germany i was looking for slice of life

well it was still good tho nice original concept
Anna chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
So good...BUT SO SAD :(
Table lamp chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
Mmmh... Is that a epilogue I see in the future? Yes? No? Maybe? Nah!
Love this, awesome story and plot!
luluhrh chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
. . .

*tears streaming down tear-ravaged cheeks*

you... you IDIOT... you colossal idiot... this... IS AMAZING! you have to finish it! QUICKLY! please... it's incredible... and so, so, so SAD!
shamuballs chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Amazing. absolutely amazing, this story was the best fanfic I've ever read,just one thing to point out is at the beginning you spelled al's name wrong its alfons heiderich
Lyson chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
There was no such thing as growing a homunculus in the original manga. The Canon version ( manga) was (better) and different from the first break off anime.

But in accordance with the first anime, your description of a growing homunculus was fine.

-Lyson
AG chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Really? One chapter left and left hanging?
Cruel and unusual.
Elvenlaughter chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
So... epilogue? Please? Because really, that's all that's left, right? So, even though it's been so long, it shouldn't be too hard, yeah? Please? Maybe?