Reviews for Xeno Trigger
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I can't believe you abandon this! :( May God have mercy on your soul.
Kyle chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Gato: I lost you won: this story is done now wasn't that fun?
Kyle chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Lucca just looked the thing up and down and drew her pistol. "Think we can take it, Crono?"

Drew her Pistol? Does that mean she got her paper and color crayons and started drawing the pistol for her to use? I wonder where she got said crayons?

You know I am one of the few people to find English such a funny and (almost) ridiculous language. :)
Kyle chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I can't believe there is no update since December. What the fook?

I wish Chrono Trigger had a larger fan base. I thought it would after the release of the Chrono Trigger DS remake and stories would be pile up like the Legend of Zelda/Final Fantasy sections on this site but this place remains deader then a grave yard.

In fact you will find more activity and hope in a graveyard then here. :)
Kyle chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
The dragon tank! My favorite part! :) *Destroy them! Crush those rebals!"

*The team walks across the human bridge after the tank is destroyed* "Don't fool yourselves into thinking you've gotten away with this!"
LeBibish chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
This is excellent! I'm so glad you're updating, I really enjoy this story and Zeo and the new Marle. :)
LeBibish chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
I'd love to see more of this. It's a very well-written continuation of the game. I really like the way you've set up Chrono's "silence." It works surprisingly well, :).

I hope you keep writing!
Notany chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
Wow... I love this story! I'm curious to find out what's to happen next and to who - though I have my guesses- "Thief" and "Wizard" are.

I thought something else would happen with the red gate... But oh well!

Good luck in your writing, I can't wait for more.
Kasienda chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
Don't know why but I guess when I read the previous two chapters I had always assumed that the queen had dallied outside her marriage and that Crono was Marle's (I mean Aliza) father too. Guess not. But I like your development of her character. Hope she becomes part of the game as it seems like she will.

Happy Writing!
Legion chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Very interesting - I enjoy the "new" world that you've created while using the recognizable aspects of the game. The characters (old and new) are very well developed and I am interested to learn more of their individual stories as the story too progresses!
Kasienda chapter 7 . 10/18/2006
More! I want more!

Anyway, very well done. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Wing Omega chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
This is starting to look like a lot of fun.
SoulCry chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Nice chapter. And the perfect timing in Marle and Luccas intromission was good.

Now, there is one thing youre missing about adding Crono (And now it would be those three) to the original group. In this version of the story, Crono didnt travel to the End of Time, that way, not getting the true awesome powers he has. And being a leader...Well, I guess Zeo can handle the fact of being second in the group to his father, right?

Anyway, Dragon Tank next chapter, uh? Nice. And then theres their escape...Gotta read that...
SoulCry chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
Very nice chapter. I wonder...Will Crono be a companion? That would be quite good. Father and Son shoulder by shoulder...Er...Havent I said that already? If i did, sorry. Its just that I liked the idea VERY much.

Asides from that, very good twist in the story. But theres one thing I dont get. How is it that the two boys hadnt vanished by now? That may be the only thing that remains a doubt in my head. Even if I know the answer wont be near...

Anyway, keep it like this. Very good CT fic. And lets see whats the offer for next chapter, ok?

Soulcry out.
SoulCry chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
Sorry for not updating the last chapters, but I couldnt connect for all that days.

This story is going very well by now. But dont push yourself into writing a chapter very fast and updating it right away. Im telling you by previous experience.

So, where are you going to send them now? And, who is the foe this time? Lavos again? That would be fun. Father and son fighting the same foe, nice...

And also, WHO are you going to stick Fina with? Hope you get her with Zeo. That way she would learn much power behind the words, as Zeo already knows, he he...