Reviews for Until The Day I Die: A Squikku & Tiduna Story
spiritwolf35 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
good story
Flameshameful chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
thats an awesome story, hoping theres a sequel on the way good luck
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I guess I will check this story out again
deadly-neko chapter 18 . 11/28/2008
...I literally started to cry!

Still am as I'm typing this Squikku forever!

I can't believe I'm crying...

Maybe the song I felt matched this fanfic is it (Total Eclipse of the Heart). I'm listening to it right now.
Retrogressive chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I read this story on . But you didn't have all the chapters uploaded onto that site. Dx I was so upset, until I had found out..About a year later, that you did upload more chapters onto here. P You did an awesome job on this story. I had actually shed a few tears towards the ending, which was sorta upsetting and funny at the same time. Well..I just wanted to say 10/10 for enjoyment factor. And, that you're very creative. I love your stories. D SQUIKKU FAN FOREVER
LexraHeart chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
XD I love this story
Jessiicar chapter 19 . 6/28/2008
So Theres No More Squikku? OMG! Say its not true! you have to bring them back together somehow!They wer so cute together and all. :(
Tidus hater chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
I think Tidus and Wakka took the easy way out. Don't think that qualifies as saying "I love you" to your girl. I was more like saying "I love you guys" to your friends.
Epic Popcorn chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
hi again! i re-read your story for like the trillionth time..okay so it was the second...but i plan on re-reading it every 6 months or so cause its so frickin awesome!

there's no other squikku story out there like it! im trying to add more squikku-ness to my story but rippal fans pleaded with me to add rippal-ness so i went a bit soft, but its time to get hard on their ass ( innuendo intended) and make the story squikku..its just difficult to write a new chapter, especially an important one, when you dont have time

so can you write more squikku sometime? a lot of ppl love your story and they love squikku too...there just arent enough, but your story mos def takes the crown...its basically my all time fav. story on here
Jonathan chapter 29 . 6/6/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story even though I didn't like how soon it ended. Because of your story I got out of my writers block and continued on my own story. It isn't about any specific characters like this but my own. I will send you a copy when I am finished but that won't be for quite a while as I am looking to have it published. The only problem with your story that I found was the spelling errors and typos. Besides that you are a really good writer. Tell me if you ever decide to finish this story some more or if you find someone else that finished it. Once again just wanted to say how good this was even if it took me almost four nights to read it all. I am kind of a slow reader I like to absorb as much of the story as I can. HOPE TO SEE MORE STORIES!
Lexa-chan chapter 25 . 5/24/2007
Heh I've read the story [well up to this chapter so I have 4 chapters to go] and it's a very good story so far but dammit you're gonna make me have a heart attack! I am freakin furious with Rikku for being so goddamn childish and not owning up to her feelings for Squall. They know they love each other! Argh! I'm gonna kill Gippal and Rinoa [I NEVER EVER LIKED HER! EVER] I'm so damn mad, I don't even think i'll make it through the whole story! lol You know you a great author because this is one of the most rarest times I ever had so much emotion in a story! ARGH! ~must...calm...down~
ms. apocalypse chapter 29 . 5/1/2007

I'm not usually a Squall/Rikku fan, but I really liked this.

I would definitely suggest writing more squikku.
Epic Popcorn chapter 29 . 3/25/2007
This story cries for a sequel (i almost cried as well-no im only joking). I finished this story with regret, wanting more. You create a world with characters* that are hard to leave behind and I lament that such a good story has an end (*i mean perosnalities more then characters 'cause they're square's). this is first-rate story-telling!

plz write a sequel with more squikku (i think thats the only pairing with rikku that i like- hate gippal, auron pairings; they dont go together-i think).
Epic Popcorn chapter 14 . 3/20/2007
love this story...finally a story i dont finish in one night...umm...but you do know that thats not the rules to paintball...they hurt a LOT...30 paintballs in succesion would make u bleed...i once got shot in the ass 3 times in a row- in the same spot- from like 2 metres away...coudlnt sit down for a long time afterwards...its funny now but it hurt like a bitch back then
princesskairi2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007