Reviews for Noble Commitment
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Awesome sequel to your Valentine Day one-shot.

Ronand Yori are married...AWESOME!
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
good story so keep writing its great.
Goinghome chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Love this story, but how about keeping this relationship between Ron and Yori at a K level. What you wrote is beautiful! You don't have to get graphic about it. Remember the old movies with Bogart, Cagney, Robinson, etc... and their romantic scenes? Nothing graphic as far as I can remember like the films of today. I'm old fashioned...anyhu, I like this romance that developed between Ron and Yori that developed into Ron proposing to Yori. For a long time, it always seemed Ron would date and eventually marry Kim with poor Yori looking longingly from the sidelines. You had her coming in as a dark horse who comes away with the prize. I can literally see and feel Yori's surprise and excitement when she realized this. She must have felt some initial heartbreak when she knew Ron's heart was for Kim, but despite this, she showed her love for him(not in a romantic way) when she went out of her way to encourage and build up a heartbroken Ron who just broke up with Kim. It is a well deserved pairing of the two and they do seem to compliment and appreciate each other quite well. You do leave me with one nagging question which you've already written a story about already and that is what about Kim? Somehow it didn't quite seem like a fitting closure with her riding off into the sunset alone. As your last story stated, she is dating, but hasn't settled on any man, yet. Is there a dark horse waiting for her, too? Anyone familiar(please, not Wade, although that would be an interesting story in which she goes through the emotion sickness again and starting hitting on Wade. I can imagine what he has to go through each time he talks to her face to face on the Kimmunicator.) I digress. Anyhu, your stories have me wondering about the different directions they can take and what you may be writing about next. Appreciate what your doing. They really do supplement the Disney shows by giving more life to the characters. Enjoy your writing and looking forward to more. One more thought for the TUY series. Easter time is near. Are there any thoughts for the gang getting into a egg hunt with some pranks? Knowing the guys and what they did to the girls back in the snow ball fight, I wouldn't put it past them. Anyhu, just a thought. Good job!
Thorius Maximus chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Hai! Nicely done!

I always enjoyed reading your stories about Yori and Ron.

Looking forward for your next story.
Zaratan chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Like I said before, nicely done. Always good to see this storyline continued, it's so rare to read good alternative pairing.
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful... I really like this universe of yours, Ron and Yori's relationship seems very organic. I just wonder if Ron and Kim will cross paths at some point. I await for the next installation of this.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Cool forward to your next KP .
swmgrl chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I absolutely love this pairing, much more than Kim/Ron pairing (it's hard to find stories about them). People will probably hate me for suggesting this, but could you write a sequel where Kim learns of Ron and yori's engagement and tries to break it up.

I know making Kim the bad guy is total unrealistic, but it's nice to break the mold of Kim being the perfect girl. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL.
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I am a big fan of this little universe you have created and I am VERY happy to see that there will be more work done in it.

This tale is excellent, we have a good segway into a serious discussion by the two characters. The way Ron proposes is very effective. Great work!

Thanks for the great read!