Reviews for Punxsutawney Sucks
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Part of me was cheering the heroic hot water bottle hog on and the other part was like "But you can't kill the groundhog!" Excellent chapter. Ouch, poor Dean!
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
I can just imagine a younger Dean begging for a dog and never getting one because, let's face it, there's no way their Dad would ever agree to it. Poor Dean. Great chapters.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
So many things about this are so perfect, horrifying and so very funny. Superb chapter. I especially like the escapee Phyllis.
roswellwbfan chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
That was too cute. Love that Phil went all kamikaze, and that Dean was attached to him. You could see that in Dean, absolutely.

Well done.
chrissie0707 chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
Ugh. I think I love you. For serial. You need to start emailing random names on the site and be like, "Hey, guess what? I write really kick-ass stories. Read them or suffer the consequences." I would have complied.

Kim is going to kill me, because I'm supposed to be writing right now. But I don't care. You pretty much rock, okay?
EagleGirl6 chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
You got in not only Dean's thigh, but belt buckle too! Shivers...
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
Phil's the hero, that's awesome! I love it:)
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
You are so funny! Right before I read your A/N, I looked to see how many chapters were left. Is that like checking the clock?

Dean's tree frogs, cute! Love this story, all the work you put into the history, the characters, it's all great. Love Dean banged up, can't wait to see how he goes stumbling to Sam's rescue! Thank you so much for writing this!
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
Excellent action scene! I liked how you wrote that whole skating rink thing... I never would have thought about the Chucks going after Dean like that; it took me by surprise just like it did Dean. And of course he would anger the whole football team:) But what happened up there? Next chapter!
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
I love this story! A few things I particularly enjoyed -

I think Dean's right about this one:

Dean had declared mittens better for cold, anyway, because for your fingers to remain warm, you had to ‘keep your guys together’.

Great description, oh and grown women, too:

He was the type of guy little undomesticated boys and teenaged girls loved... Sam had been more like those kindergarten boys in the Groundhog Zoo than he cared to remember.

I'm liking this Kris character, she seems to have the idea:

“You don’t mess with the groundhog in this town,”... That fucking Phil’s at the center of it.”

I'm really glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter:-)

Kelly
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Great first chapter, I know this is going to be another good one, but all of your stories are.

This line was great, I could see Dean making that confused face:

"Too many questions all at once guaranteed Dean’s complete non-compliance. "

You're so good at mixing the humour in with the emotion, slippin' it in there so the reader almost doesn't notice - Dean talking to the waitress, flirting, then Sam remembering Jess because the way the waitress was moving. Very good. And the best line of all,

"“That gopher got some ‘splainin’ to do,”"

And Sam settling for eating his garnish in place of veggies! Hahaha!

One question, though. What is a toque? Is that Canadian:)

Kelly
ndmzero chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
I love your SPN stories - your characterization is spot on, the dialogue is great and there is actual plot - thank you!
HealerAriel chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
Well, I don't usually gush, but for this fic, I suppose I'll make an exception. Ahem! Here goes:

OMG! SO CUTE! SO ORIGINAL! KRIS ROCKS!

And it doesn't hurt that I have a soft spot for groundhogs; I've got two living under my shed. And despite the demise of Phil... the image of Dean carrying the little furball made me go all gooey inside.

Once again, though - LOVED Kris, not least of all because we don't see nearly enough homosexual characters in this fandom. And actually, apart from the full-contact sports, she reminds me rather fiercely of one of my best friends.

But yeah. Loved it all around. The storyline was amazing - it's no small feat to pull of something like that. I'll be clawing at the walls for more stuff from you, to be sure.
Tigerdrake chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
Great ending! Very cute.
irismay42 chapter 7 . 4/27/2006
This was the perfect antidote to all those Dean Death Fics I've been reading of late (even though he does get pretty beat up!) Hilarious and exciting in equal measure, this is the most episode-like fan fic I think I've ever read - I really wish Mr Kripke would offer you an option on it!

The characters were spot on, and I really liked Kris, although of course Phil stole the show completely with his final act of selfless heroism...

Was I the only person shouting "Sam, don't be so stupid! Pick up the phone!" at the end?

Really good stuff, can't praise enough!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »