Reviews for Punxsutawney Sucks
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 4/27/2006
Loved the epilogue as much as the rest of the story. You have the characters down, darn macho pride and all :) Of course it makes sense that there are Phil's in the wings waiting, unless they found a groundhog fountain of youth somewhere :P My cousin's fiancee is a female hockey player from Canada as well, but I haven't been able to get into the game. Liked your descriptions though. Looking forward to your next story, and have a great week :)
brighette chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Loved the story - great fun! You have Dean down pat (at least, this is how I imagine him) and love the brotherly moments. Though I have to say, my favorite parts are your disclaimers - you leave me on the floor with tears streaming down my cheeks! Keep it up :)
twotoe chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
You burned and exploded Phil.
carocali chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
What a fun story! I just found you - at the end. Kudos for all the research! I'm a big fan of that! It shows you really want the story to be the best it can be.

Your writing is very descriptive and interesting, and I like the characters you brought into the fold. If I had to venture a guess, you live in Canada from various clues you dropped, and the fact that you have a woman hockey player! Rock on! My niece plays hockey and it's an amazing game to watch when played by women - it's a about skill not beating the crap out of each other. But I digress...

It totally cracked me up that Phil willingly went to his demise and how you put the whole story together. This was a fun read - all in one shot. I'll have to check if you've written others.

:D

Caroline
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lemmypie chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
You my friend can write groundhog like nobodies business, and you darn good with Sam and Dean as well.

This whole story was wonderful, full of humor and just the right amount of angst...and you mentioned Dean's thighs in your disclaimer what could be better than that? Not much.

I am looking forward to more from you...I have heard something about Hershey's Park and the hunted pavillion.

LP
faerie55 chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
That was a really brilliant story! you have the brothers just right(Sexy, angsty ) and it was funny and scary and kept me occupied at work when I should have been doing other things! Look forward with anticipation to your next story! Even went so far as to look up what a Groundhog was!
Machaggis chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
That was fun and exciting! Oh, and VERY informative...whoda thunk...groundhogs, huh!
Northface chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
Rarely do I enjoy an epilogue as much as I enjoyed that one. I liked the hockey game and Sam's utter confusion-have tried to explain hockey to others before and had no success at all. Loved that Sam paid the mechanic to take extra time to repair the car. "Why couldn’t they have normal problems?" Because it's not funny otherwise. And the dog-it would have been priceless, but I guess the Easter bunny's a bit more likely.
ellenoz chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
Sweet wrap up to the story. Sam's sad glimpse of small town life and his empathy over the sense of loss through Kris and Britni is beautifully written. And Dean's reaction to the whole situation - just wanting to kill something, his comment about having an affinty for rodents and finally his mood brightening with Thorogood, just great. Thanks again, can't wait to see where you're next story takes us
Ster1 chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
Beautifully written-it was such a delight to discover your story! Thanks for taking us on this journey and hopefully, there will be more to come!
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
I really do love your writing :) And hey, goofy is good. Thanks for not making Phil evil-it's people who are evil, not animals. (Although I do have an evil bear in my own fic-never mind, it's not its fault.) Anyhoo, the descriptions were once again great-too many to list them all, although I did like Sam's remembering that he made up his own language, I could definitely see him doing that. I think the brothers should go ahead and torch some of the fiberglass Phils in town anyway, just to be on the safe side, snicker. Can't wait to see how the town reacts to losing its moneymaking draw-on the plus side no more dead teens. Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a good day :)
ellenoz chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
This is another fantastic story, really looking forward to the wrap up. Love Sam taking matters into his own hands so no more deaths will occur, Dean's slow realisation of what his brother's up to, and what he has to do as a result. Dean and Phil are great together, shame the partnership's gone up in smoke

My favourite section was Dean and Sam's phone conversation over the crossword puzzle clue, Dean out of it but still trying to work out the answers, Sam gently making fun of him (the frog comment was good)

Once again, a fine piece of entertainment by the author
Tigerdrake chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Poor Phil! So he sacrificed himself to save Sam. Aw...
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »