Reviews for Punxsutawney Sucks
Skye29 chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Oh no! Phil!

Saved by the groundhog, ey? Nice... *g*

I'm not sure whether I have reviewed before but I like this story. Well written, funny, creepy,... I especially like the imagery of Dean and Phil... really cute.

I'm curious how Dean will react to the news regarding Phil.

That said, please don't let me wait too long! *g*
Windyfontaine chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
I love that reference to watching the clock, because I do that :) I'm both happy and sad then, happy because there are at least a couple chapters left, sad because I now know it's drawing to a close. So did Archie die to send his spirit to help stop the killing? Hmm, that sounds weird, doesn't it? Lol. Liked this chapter, and will be waiting for the next one. Last night's ep rocked, and I'm sad to know there are only two eps left this season. You will continue to write fics to fill the long empty summer, right? Have a good week :)
Machaggis chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
Sam is a dummy! Dean is so going to kick his arse when he finds him..and he WILL find him, right;-)
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Cool. Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Northface chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Augustus Gloop-is that the kid in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Or am I making the wrong cultural references?

I enjoyed this exchange:

“Has Archie given up on the crosswords?”

“Yeah, considering he’s dead.” Not that he was usually the epitome of tact, but Dean was setting a new low. “I inherited the book.”
Lemmypie chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Oh so now we are at the point where my fingers are dug into the couch with anticipation and there is a f* commercial? ARG! You stop there! Cruel, that is the only word I have to it.

I can't seem to get the image of Dean's bloody eye out of my head. Oh sorry bring it back.

Another great chapter but too short I'm afraid.

More please!

LP
Windyfontaine chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Good chapter. I feel bad for Dean, but at least you have him recovering. Again, like how you describe the scenes. It was nice to have the jocks apologize, and funny how Sam realizes he'll get answers faster if he just asks the locals questions instead of just researching-but maybe the researching put the lady in a more receptive mood. Anyhow, I liked this and will be waiting with interest for the next update. Have a good day :)
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Whisper17 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
This story's very funny! I like it alot. Update soon please!
Whisper17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Funny and intresting! Update soon please! :D
Northface chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
I liked your "pfst" for the sound of steam. And Dean's epithets for the two boys. And the whole scene with the historical society lady.

And I was watching Jeopardy yesterday, and the category was Holidays and Observances, and the answer was something like "This day was first recorded in the Punxsutawney Spirit in 1886," and the question was, of course, Groundhog Day, and I almost laughed out loud.
Lemmypie chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
You have done it again!
Tigerdrake chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Cute. Interesting on the local lore. Write more soon.
zippdipp chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
I love this.. yes I do:-D

xx
Ster1 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Interesting premise, well written. Looking forward to the next chapter!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »