Reviews for Punxsutawney Sucks
Tigerdrake chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Cute. Interesting on the local lore. Write more soon.
zippdipp chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
I love this.. yes I do:-D

xx
Ster1 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Interesting premise, well written. Looking forward to the next chapter!
zippdipp chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Evil..pure evil. Cliffhanger like that...oh... You better update soon!

Great story, took yr advice and followed you to this fic. So far you haven't disapointed me - to be honest, you probably never will. You're just too good!

xx
Windyfontaine chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Aw, from light to angst. Well done though. Hope Dean will be okay. Big mysterious light, hmm. Oh wait, it was one of the jocks self-immolating, right? Have a great weekend, and I'll be looking forward to the update :)
Machaggis chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Argh! How can you leave us there for the WHOLE weekend (plus the rest of this week..) I think the mix of humor/drama is just right, it helps show that the boys like to have fun and live as normally as possible WHEN they can. I still find it creepy that all this groundhog stuff exists...
Zelost-Mind chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
heh heh -'Dixie chicks'.

That was the most comical beating i've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Northface chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
I love all of your descriptions/similes/metaphors, like:

"A group of five or six guys – big guys, solid as Scottish oatmeal"

"that stupid toque was a piece of shit, wouldn’t have kept Angelina Jolie hot."

"grieving in their own Neanderthal way"

"Like an incendiary bomb, something she’d seen on CNN’s Iraq coverage, a huge white light overcame the puny headlights."

Also, I enjoyed the hot chocolate line.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Great job. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Really interesting story. I visited that website, and I must say those giant Phils are somewhat scary and disturbing :) I like the way you drop little details here and there, like "...colourful banners and large posters advertising the Raise-a-Reader program and the Mom n’ Tots storytime series." among other ones. Sam and Dean are in character and the mystery is involving. I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapter. Have a great day :)
Northface chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
And the plot thickens. I like the combination of the cold weather (which reminds me of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe; always winter and never Christmas) and the boys burning up; the juxtaposition of fire and ice. And the library scene was hilarious. A groundhog on the loose, Dean in the middle of it all, five-year-old boys in rapture.
Tigerdrake chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Lol! This is great, especially with Dean feeding Phil. How did he even get in there anyway? You're doing a good job of mixing the seriousness of the situation, with the hilarity of the entire town. Keep up the good work!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Oh, I LOVE it. You've taken something, cute, small, and furry and turned into something totally sinister. Excellent job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tigerdrake chapter 1 . 4/9/2006