Reviews for An Object Lesson
mowpie2355 chapter 1 . 4/26
I don't know why but... the moment I saw the name 'Dorothea Sweete' I was imagining Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter books.
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
Awesome~
leylinjan chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
LOVED this story - I'm going right to the sequel, though I noticed it's sadly unfinished. Hope it doesn't remain like that forever!

This story goes on my fav's list :)
Yumitsume chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
I really liked this story, and as for the slash idea. I would like it to be as such, but in the end don't mind what you end up with since it's your stories.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
Nice job, I really liked it. Right on par with awesomesauciness.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
this is reallly well written :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
i LOVE how you have written Smithers - you have done it SO well! And Alex too
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
what on earth is a gifthorse?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
please stop using the term lol
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
wearing all black is way too amateur for Alex
qwerty chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
we are stalkers! dun dada dun dun dun dun dun
HermioneWolf7 chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Thank you for writing this! It's amazing! What is the sequel called?
HermioneWolf7 chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
Wow! I know this is late, but your story is amazing! How did you do it? I'm reading this before school, and I don't want to have to leave it!
Atrialname chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
The story is very good, the only errors are that you need to work on your spelling a bit more. Just a few word.
Arianna Archer chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
So I realize this happened not in this chapter, but I forgot to mention it then... I noticed that in the karate class the instructors name was mike and the students name was charlie. And i am almost 100% positive you were referencing one of my favorite series of all time! Which is awesome, btw, because like no one knows about it! So thanks! It was really cool to see someone else knew about it!