Reviews for An Object Lesson
Gizmo Wolf chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
Wow, definitely a long winded piece but a good wind. Nice details and flow for a completed piece. Are you still planing on a squel or has that been dropped? I've wondered before how Alex would respond to having his cover blown at school and I think this is a very good representation of how things would go down. Can't wait for the sequel but will be looking into your other stories in the mean time.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
Im from argentina wow que carajo nunca me imagine que wolf fuera argentino siempre me lo imagine de mexico (what the shit i never imagined wolf being argentinean i always imagined him as mexican
mowpie2355 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I don't know why but... the moment I saw the name 'Dorothea Sweete' I was imagining Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter books.
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
Awesome~
leylinjan chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
LOVED this story - I'm going right to the sequel, though I noticed it's sadly unfinished. Hope it doesn't remain like that forever!

This story goes on my fav's list :)
Yumitsume chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
I really liked this story, and as for the slash idea. I would like it to be as such, but in the end don't mind what you end up with since it's your stories.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
Nice job, I really liked it. Right on par with awesomesauciness.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
this is reallly well written :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
i LOVE how you have written Smithers - you have done it SO well! And Alex too
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
what on earth is a gifthorse?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
please stop using the term lol
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
wearing all black is way too amateur for Alex
qwerty chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
we are stalkers! dun dada dun dun dun dun dun
HermioneWolf7 chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Thank you for writing this! It's amazing! What is the sequel called?
HermioneWolf7 chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
Wow! I know this is late, but your story is amazing! How did you do it? I'm reading this before school, and I don't want to have to leave it!